Hip Hop

Check this move to catch bots in the Funko world

Check this move to catch bots in the Funko world

That would be more effective before an announced set time release.
But you would still catch idiots who don't read well.

It’s so difficult sometimes. Especially when you only have seconds to make a decision. Glad you were able to get a copy.

Thanks. I'm on the west coast, too, so it's 8am here and I didn't go to sleep before 4. I'm always out of it. What makes it more difficult is that they don't announce all of the colors in advance, so I don't even know what's supposed to be popping up other than the splatter and the black. I didn't really listen to NK3, until there were no more copies around anywhere, and I've regretted it, so this is a definitely a win.

Last edited:
For anyone that is still having issues getting ahold of de Rap Winkel, I messaged them yesterday and already had a response when I woke up this morning. I forgot to log into my dRW account, before purchasing ZelooperZ and my PayPal email is different than the one I used for the account. I shot them an email to see if they add my order into my account, so that I could track it and have it combined with my other orders, and got the response, "Will do!"

Anyway, I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but I don't hear anything back when I use the site's contact form. The email that I used was bas.saris@aol.nl

723E7DDC-98AC-41D8-88A8-6932740DF00C.jpeg

This just showed up. Shout out to @Dead C for posting Reckless’ RSD Leftovers in the RSD thread. I just happened to click on their First Drop leftovers and this was listed. Considering Reckless’ reputation and how long it took to get here, I’m honestly surprised it came.

Happy to finally own this and at a good price. Can’t tell you how much I love the Amoeba cover art. Brings back a lot of memories.

Back