Hip Hop

Think this is limited to the 22 hrs timer on site. Im hooked on this so I ordered immediately
I’m a degenerate gambler so I’m tempted to skip “version 1” and see what future versions bring 😈

I’m a degenerate gambler so I’m tempted to skip “version 1” and see what future versions bring 😈
I absolutely love that artwork didnt want to risk missing out on that if the other variants have alternative art, the red vinyl will match the red Savage Mode 1 also that i got from VMP too so went with this. Im a vinyl addict and sucker so whatever vinyl 2 may be ill probably end up with that also 😭

Act II: The Patents of Nobility (The Turn)​

Officially dropped.

Officially dropped the leaked version lol

For anyone else wondering Version 2 is just an alt cover and Version 1 is still available right now!

For anyone else wondering Version 2 is just an alt cover and Version 1 is still available right now!
Glad I went with first one. VMP dropping one tmrw too

Anyone know what song Freddie’s playing here? Goes for two story bars then flips to a new song

No I really wish I did though 😔 he often plays unreleased shit though this isn't the first time this has happened lol

this dope, i love this movie. Cover could've been better tho.

Back