Hip Hop

I dropped the ball. 😔

tenor.gif

What can ya do?

Probably your last chance to grab pink if anyone wanted a color variant of this :

Last color left and about to sell out.

*My bad the orange is still up

Probably your last chance to grab pink if anyone wanted a color variant of this :

Last color left and about to sell out.

*My bad the orange is still up

Orange looks like it's still in stock

I copped the orange. I actually like the way it contrasts with that cover.

I like it, too. I've just wound up with a lot of orange LPs lately, otherwise, I think it's a solid combo. Plus, the yellow makes me feel like I found it under a wet mattress in an alley, so I went that route.

I was only able to secure one Price of Tea. By the time I went back in to double dip for a forum person, they were gone.

Honestky, the game changer for me was using the Apple Pay system. It probably shaved around 20 seconds off from what a regular transaction would have been. We all know that can make the difference.

I was only able to secure one Price of Tea. By the time I went back in to double dip for a forum person, they were gone.

Honestky, the game changer for me was using the Apple Pay system. It probably shaved around 20 seconds off from what a regular transaction would have been. We all know that can make the difference.

It's funny you say this.

A guy I know who owns like 8 copies of every daupe release reckons he uses his iphone to get all the drops and its easy and never misses out.
So I am starting to think maybe there is something in this.
Maybe on phone it reserves carts due to the instability of mobile internet? That + faster checkout? Damn.

It's funny you say this.

A guy I know who owns like 8 copies of every daupe release reckons he uses his iphone to get all the drops and its easy and never misses out.
Maybe on phone it reserves carts due to the instability of mobile internet? That + faster checkout? Damn.
Nope, was on the phone and used Apple Pay - never had a chance.

I copped the Divino cover in red. I was gonna grab the DMT in blue also but it was gone hella quick. Might grab a signed one too. Just kinda wished they signed the actual cover.

It's funny you say this.

I always use my iPhone. I don’t think I’ve missed a drop I was ready for in awhile.

Back