Hip Hop

I can't' tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Was a fan of Jeru, not a fan of weak ass cash grabs like this.
wasn't being sarcastic at all not a fan of sarcastic people i can agree not a fan of cash grabs at all also, just thought its sounded like a personal beef "if you feel like throwing money at a washed up rapper".

wasn't being sarcastic at all not a fan of sarcastic people i can agree not a fan of cash grabs at all also, just thought its sounded like a personal beef "if you feel like throwing money at a washed up rapper".

I mean.. I guess I can see that. Are you a fan of his? Familiar with his material? I would say putting 3 songs nobody was asking for from 15 years ago on a $30 12" is what washed up rappers do.

I mean.. I guess I can see that. Are you a fan of his? Familiar with his material? I would say putting 3 songs nobody was asking for from 15 years ago on a $30 12" is what washed up rappers do.
big fan of the first two albums my original post was just wondering why you consider him "washed up" tho i don't agree with your opinion that Jeru is washed up i can respect your opinion.i think it's also whack what other Hip Hop artists are doing charging 50+ for their records but i can't knock the hustle.
I mean you guys can do whatever the fuck you want but as someone who helped book Jeru for several shows.. let me tell you this, some of the most racist, foulest shit I ever heard come out of an artists' mouth came out of his. Dude is pure misogyny and racism and if yall want to support his washed up ass.. go right ahead.
this is what i was originally wondering where the personal beef was coming from.

big fan of the first two albums my original post was just wondering why you consider him "washed up" tho i don't agree with your opinion that Jeru is washed up i can respect your opinion.i think it's also whack what other Hip Hop artists are doing charging 50+ for their records but i can't knock the hustle.
this is what i was originally wondering where the personal beef was coming from.

Meanwhile he has the black dude behind to the left washing money for a dude who put several rappers in the ground and shot 50 Cent.. but white people are the devil ... fuck outta here.

Wow....so this escalated quickly.

I just want to point out what kinda scumbag Jeru is. I've seen him call white people to their face - devils.. people who paid him for shows. That dude behind him to the left? Irv Gotti, Ja Rule's manager and groupie to a guy named Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.. notorious drug kingpins who pushed nothing but harm to his own people. Shot and/or killed E Money Bags, 50 Cent, several of the Mobb Deep crew, and countless others. But he's good.. he ain't a devil cause of the color of his skin. Fuck white people - Jeru.

I'm done with the topic but i find it kinda fucked up how much some of yall seem to be willing to give Jeru a pass on this one. If this was some country singer talking the other way, there'd be no one defending them and yet here we are. I need to take a break.

I'm done with the topic but i find it kinda fucked up how much some of yall seem to be willing to give Jeru a pass on this one. If this was some country singer talking the other way, there'd be no one defending them and yet here we are. I need to take a break.
you brought up Jeru's post from another board, and you stated your problem with Jeru's post- not many arguments were made against the expressed problem with his $ grab. but then you proceeded to drag up other shit with inflammatory and irrelevant language.

and the reason why we would be responding differently in the theoretical country singer scenario? history. not saying all POC's statements are infallible, but saying that equating them with racist statements made by whites is a whole pile of nah, no thanks.

it's not giving anyone a pass, it's moving away from this line of talk. take it how you want.

@Clint Howard i never gave Jeru a "pass" just said i'm a big fan of the first two albums.historically white people as far as U.S. history have done some devil type sh*t to people of color in the U.S. just saying let's not be dismissive of that.i'm also not cool with people of color destroying their own communities and i don't believe all white people are the devil.

Last edited:
Irv was janky and did business like a sleeze ball. Supreme did damage to the city, but I just meant this line really. It was kinda cringey that's all
I cringed at that line also.

If this was some country singer talking the other way, there'd be no one defending them and yet here we are. I need to take a break.

You are getting dangerously close to making a reverse-racism argument so yah, I would take a long break.

Back