Hip Hop

did Alchemist and/or Boldy James announce a vinyl release of The Price Of Tea In China at all? I started listening to it this weekend (still haven't finished the whole thing) but what I did hear was pretty damn good. I don't see anything on Alc's Bandcamp so I'm assuming nothing yet, but just wanted to make sure

did Alchemist and/or Boldy James announce a vinyl release of The Price Of Tea In China at all? I started listening to it this weekend (still haven't finished the whole thing) but what I did hear was pretty damn good. I don't see anything on Alc's Bandcamp so I'm assuming nothing yet, but just wanted to make sure

Afaik, nothing yet. Someone recently asked on /r/hiphopvinyl and that's what people were saying over there.

I stopped trying after a few times. Is this just for the bookclub or is this for shows? I thought she stopped doing tours and music and stuff.
Music. It's called The Hypocrite Tour. But someone decided it would be cool to write THEHYPHYOCPOCRRITEITE TOUR

edit: I guess you get pre sale on tickets if you are a book club member.

Also.. for those dying for an update. My Benny/Smoke DZA made it's trip all the way here and then back to Brooklyn. Several emails ignored later, I got an email saying that my address was wrong and that it wasn't Apt. #9? Nowhere in any of my documentation anywhere is there an apartment #9 listed so ??? ... shipped out again today so maybe I'll get it some time in March! Goooooo team!

Not sure if anyone ordered that Frank Ocean 7" but someone posted this over on the Reddits

I was wondering why these were taking so long 🙄 thank u

Also.. for those dying for an update. My Benny/Smoke DZA made it's trip all the way here and then back to Brooklyn. Several emails ignored later, I got an email saying that my address was wrong and that it wasn't Apt. #9? Nowhere in any of my documentation anywhere is there an apartment #9 listed so ??? ... shipped out again today so maybe I'll get it some time in March! Goooooo team!

So they had mine wrong to after all this time they had 1000 South Ashley Drive instead of 100 and 1000 doesn't exist so it came towards Florida got rerouted when someone finally realized the address wasn't real and now is on its way to me finally

Back