Hip Hop

I would say Xzibit to some extent too. He has great albums pre dre, decent music post dre so he is not on a Hitman Bishop Lamont level but Xzibit was on his way to being huuuugggge until he famously dismissed Dre in a nightclub to Suge then it all fell flat unfortunately

i really liked the album this song is from. and the video is pretty cool

I would say Xzibit to some extent too. He has great albums pre dre, decent music post dre so he is not on a Hitman Bishop Lamont level but Xzibit was on his way to being huuuugggge until he famously dismissed Dre in a nightclub to Suge then it all fell flat unfortunately

Also Rakim, K-Solo and countless others. I think it's faster to count the rappers Dre actually made than didn't.

a stone cold classic and probably his best song

Yall sleeping on the best Xzibit song not called Papparazzi... OG Golden State Warriors

Also Rakim, K-Solo and countless others. I think it's faster to count the rappers Dre actually made than didn't.

Yall sleeping on the best Xzibit song not called Papparazzi... OG Golden State Warriors

3 card molly is 🔥
Rakim was always an odd signing to the label for me. I personally couldn't see the fit. I was happy and intrigued but couldn't think how it would ever work & ultimately it seems it didn't. If there is one musicians vault I want the keys to in this world it has to be Dr.Dre for me. Must be a million versions of detox I want to hear lol

I was hoping like hell they’d do something for me against the world this year. For me, it’s the best Tupac. I’ve been unemployed for a couple weeks but had to get that gold. Had to find a way. Can’t wait!
Enjoy that when it comes. Glad you were able to get it. I hope your back working regularly asap 🤞🏼

New release from Backwoodz Studioz

Shrapknel - Shrapknel

Got back from a business trip and The Professionals was waiting for me. Gave it a spin and I was wondering if the vinyl was noticeably quiet for anyone else? Felt like I had to crank the fader on my mixer to get it to the same level as another record I was playing.

I really enjoyed this. I rarely watch youtube or any content like this anymore because I no longer have the time or attention span sadly but I stuck with this. I could relate to the mental health talks. Big Sean is real, he is a real dude and I really appreciate him

Angry old man time. I can’t stand when rappers put their kids on a track. Sorry, Westside Gunn. Sorry, Schoolboy Q. Sorry everyone else. I don’t like the sound of children because I’m a bitter old miserable person. So stop it.
How about Big Boi? ;)

Angry old man time. I can’t stand when rappers put their kids on a track. Sorry, Westside Gunn. Sorry, Schoolboy Q. Sorry everyone else. I don’t like the sound of children because I’m a bitter old miserable person. So stop it.

But then we won't get any Ghostface feat. Action Bronson or Nas feat. YOD.. or Pusha T feat. any coke-pushing rappers..

Or Mach Hommy featuring anyone..

Back