Hip Hop

So Hus dropped a record on Thursday. It's $60 for 5 tracks(10 minutes), only 15 available and there is 1 left. I don't even know what to think about stuff like this anymore, the market is so messed up right now. But here it is in case someone wants it.
Hi Jonathan,

thanks a lot for your interest!

Of course they're NOT a bootleg. It's an official release by the label "Interscope" and we'll get them from Universal :)

Have a nice weekend!

From Vinyl Digital!!

Copping. Thanks dude

He really isn't gonna do regular vinyl for this until these sell?!?! SMH

They've been sitting on his bandcamp for 2 months....take a hint my Droog!

My friend convinced me to buy ‘Me Against the World’ when it came out. He hadn’t steered me wrong before. I got home from Sam Goody, put the tape into my Walkman and then spent the next however many minutes being pissed that I blew my allowance on garbage 😂 I hated it. I haven’t listened to it lately and maybe I could appreciate it more but tbh I’m still not that into Tupac..so maybe not.
I'm sure your not the first to not enjoy 2pac, but this is probably the first time I've ever heard that album called garbage lol

Fat Beats exclusive purple vinyl

Those went fast! I did manage to get one though.

Ha, just because you call it a "test pressing" doesn't make it one.

Yea, they aren't test pressings. They just have white labels lol

I just want the normal $30 version like all his other albums. Idk why he's trying to pull this. Like I said no one bought them for months. No one will from Fatbeats either.

He did this shit with It Wasn't Even Close (that came with a bonus 7"), but he at least had the regular versions up at the same time.

My friend convinced me to buy ‘Me Against the World’ when it came out. He hadn’t steered me wrong before. I got home from Sam Goody, put the tape into my Walkman and then spent the next however many minutes being pissed that I blew my allowance on garbage 😂 I hated it. I haven’t listened to it lately and maybe I could appreciate it more but tbh I’m still not that into Tupac..so maybe not.
I dont wanna have to put anyone on ignore but this is blasphemous 🤣🤣🤣

I bought the gold Me Against The World because Pac my favourite artist of all time and it's my favourite Pac album (I already own an OG copy) but I believe 7 Day Theory is his best work. To hear it called Garbage 🥺 I'm all for music being subjective but c'mon the "Death Around The Corner" intro is enough on it's own to elevate it above that statement surely lol

I'm still depressed that at the end of the Forgot About Dre music video, Dr Dre said "Up Next" and Hitt Man did this

And for whatever reason he never made it. He was awesome

I bought the gold Me Against The World because Pac my favourite artist of all time and it's my favourite Pac album (I already own an OG copy) but I believe 7 Day Theory is his best work. To hear it called Garbage 🥺 I'm all for music being subjective but c'mon the "Death Around The Corner" intro is enough on it's own to elevate it above that statement surely lol

I probably wouldn’t call it garbage now even if I didn’t like it. I was 14 or 15 and I was raging against the machine and had really strong opinions on things. I bought a Powerman 5000 cd some years later so please don’t think I had good taste back then

I probably wouldn’t call it garbage now even if I didn’t like it. I was 14 or 15 and I was raging against the machine and had really strong opinions on things. I bought a Powerman 5000 cd some years later so please don’t think I had good taste back then
I know you on here long enough to know you know better I was surprised though. I used to avoid the east coast as a kid such was my loyalty to pac but diddy released Puff Daddy & The Family when I was 12 and I was done with this idea lol

ahhh thats part of growing up....tastes change,

also Knoc-turnal
I would say Xzibit to some extent too. He has great albums pre dre, decent music post dre so he is not on a Hitman Bishop Lamont level but Xzibit was on his way to being huuuugggge until he famously dismissed Dre in a nightclub to Suge then it all fell flat unfortunately

Back