Hip Hop

That'll be my next! That album has really grown on me alot over the last week! Been in my CD player non stop!

REGINA, REGINA! RE-RE-REGINA, REGINA! 🕺💃🔥🔥

Regina has grown on me a tonne (I think last time we talked about it, I think I said I hated it - surprise, surprise).. but to me, the best songs on the record are Yvonne and Apple Juice.. that MJ? sample does it for me.

Top 5 Mach songs (on wax at the momet)

1. Visionware feat. Conway & Westside Gunn
2. Schroeder w/ Tha God Fahim
3. Tums By d'Bhagavad w/ Tha God Fahim
4. Apollon’s Wheels feat. Your Old Droog
5. Blue Horseshoes w/ DJ Muggs

Next up: top 5 Mach features (on wax)

This EP is my white whale currently. $600 cheapest I've seen

Edit: jk $329

If it wasn't an EP with a bunch of songs I'm not crazy about, I would've dropped like a grip of money on it.. but I only really like the a-side and I already have one of the songs on 4th Rope and I'm not crazy about Stove Tops either. But.. like.. still thinking of dropping serious dough just for Visionware, that's how dope I think that song is.

Also think it's gross that Discogs has no problem listing a 5 song, 1 interlude EP as an LP for whatever reason?

If it wasn't an EP with a bunch of songs I'm not crazy about, I would've dropped like a grip of money on it.. but I only really like the a-side and I already have one of the songs on 4th Rope and I'm not crazy about Stove Tops either. But.. like.. still thinking of dropping serious dough just for Visionware, that's how dope I think that song is.

Also think it's gross that Discogs has no problem listing a 5 song, 1 interlude EP as an LP for whatever reason?

If they couldve found some way to fit all of it on one side and make it sound good I'd buy it but yea. I'll never end up grabbing it. I like the whole thing, but I'll stream it. I got 4th rope too and Mach on Coke slaps as well

If they couldve found some way to fit all of it on one side and make it sound good I'd buy it but yea. I'll never end up grabbing it. I like the whole thing, but I'll stream it. I got 4th rope too and Mach on Coke slaps as well

I feel like this next list I should defer to you but here is my not-crazy-informed pick for top 5 Mach features on wax (at the moment)

1. Xerox Glocks w/ Hus Kingpin ...
2. Windhoek w/ Billy Woods .. That ps and qs line may be my favorite line in like a decade.
3. BDE w/ YOD & MF ... they all kinda kill it.
4. King City w/ Westside Gunn & Q-Bert .. pretty sure this is the first thing I heard from him and even back when I hated him, still think he killed this.
5. Whats Left Is To Come Together w/ Tha God Fahim..

Basically I think we need to see a Mach x YOD EP/LP in the next couple months and I'm almost sure we'll see it too.

I feel like this next list I should defer to you but here is my not-crazy-informed pick for top 5 Mach features on wax (at the moment)

1. Xerox Glocks w/ Hus Kingpin ...
2. Windhoek w/ Billy Woods .. That ps and qs line may be my favorite line in like a decade.
3. BDE w/ YOD & MF ... they all kinda kill it.
4. King City w/ Westside Gunn & Q-Bert .. pretty sure this is the first thing I heard from him and even back when I hated him, still think he killed this.
5. Whats Left Is To Come Together w/ Tha God Fahim..

Basically I think we need to see a Mach x YOD EP/LP in the next couple months and I'm almost sure we'll see it too.

All those are fire!

I'd also add a few honorable mentions:

Blackwater - Fahim x Mach off TGIF
Lapriye - off Craven N II
Sell Me This Pen - Evidence x Mach

He has a couple on Hus' Richard Dumas tape that r dope. Both features off the last 2 Fahim albums r good too! Love Tales from The Firehouse off Dump Assassins

For a few months I was pronouncing Mach Hommy as “Mack Hommy” because I’m a dummy and thought he was just spelling it weird on purpose 🙄🙄 Luckily all this was to myself because my friends don’t like rap and would have no idea who I meant either way.

For a few months I was pronouncing Mach Hommy as “Mack Hommy” because I’m a dummy and thought he was just spelling it weird on purpose 🙄🙄 Luckily all this was to myself because my friends don’t like rap and would have no idea who I meant either way.

That's still up for debate amongst my friends and I.. is it (phonetically) Mock Hommy? Mack Hommy? Somewhere in the middle? I like to think somewhere in the middle but what do i know. Also, will send over that PayPal as a gift this afternoon.

That's still up for debate amongst my friends and I.. is it (phonetically) Mock Hommy? Mack Hommy? Somewhere in the middle? I like to think somewhere in the middle but what do i know. Also, will send over that PayPal as a gift this afternoon.

U SNAGGED THE ALCHEMIST!?!!?! damn you Clint!!! ::shakes fists at the sky::

So I was randomly searching the interwebs for Freddie Gibbs - You Only Live 2wice vinyl, which I do randomly expecting only disappointment. Saw this reddit thread from a few weeks ago that I missed where some site put up a few copies at face value (maybe in error?) and now I'm sad

Mach pronounced like Mach One (mock)
Hommy pronounced sorta like mommy with an h, or hahmy

According to the Haitian Man of Mystery, on The G.A.T., track II: Bfly is correctamundo

Last edited:
Back