Hip Hop

That's what I meant I changed up the quote. Thug life pic disc but lp was standard. Strictly they did red?
Yeah, like a blood orange to match the cover.

Perhaps they would do a grey/gold/some kind of marble for MATW to match the cover. I'm fine with a black version, though!

Yeah, like a blood orange to match the cover.

Perhaps they would do a grey/gold/some kind of marble for MATW to match the cover. I'm fine with a black version, though!
I have older copies of Strictly & Me Against but strongly considering getting both 20th anniversary editions to match my 2pacalypse Now & Thug Life I dont mind standard black either as they both are. I also got the Thug Life Pic Disc, I would like a MATW Pic Disc too as it's my favourite Pac album

So these are supposed to come with hand drawn covers, but I found a copy with no cover last year for cheap. I brought my copy to his show to ask for an autograph so mine would be more awesome and he blessed it with some doodles 😎

7C77092C-BB49-4BC4-90A1-F7CAF6BED6E5.jpeg

edit: you can buy these at his show with blank white covers which he’ll draw a version of the original cover on, but that cost $100. The dude who crowded me in line got one but mine looks better and I didn’t have to drop a bill like that no courtesy having chump. Clearly there were people waiting. Don’t buy your shit and then turn around like ‘oh my bad were you guys waiting’ You knew what you were doing. Fuck off with your rude ass..

Last edited:
So my Statute of Limitations vinyl... showed an attempted deliver to my place on Wednesday. Except there was no attempt (hey, sometimes the mail person just leaves a note and doesn't actually attempt to deliver).. and no note either. Still no note so I emailed them asking them about the tracking number..

They didn't email me back but now when I put the tracking number in USPS.. there is no record of an attempted delivery at all and now says it's in pre-shipment, getting ready to go? Anyone have any idea what's going on here?

So my Statute of Limitations vinyl... showed an attempted deliver to my place on Wednesday. Except there was no attempt (hey, sometimes the mail person just leaves a note and doesn't actually attempt to deliver).. and no note either. Still no note so I emailed them asking them about the tracking number..

They didn't email me back but now when I put the tracking number in USPS.. there is no record of an attempted delivery at all and now says it's in pre-shipment, getting ready to go? Anyone have any idea what's going on here?

Some voodoo shit from Louisiana?

I’m really thinking of getting this. I just got into Fahim & Mach Hommy a couple weeks ago. Does anybody else have this? What do y’all think of this project? And does anybody have a spare copy of Tuez-Les Tous for sale?

I’m really thinking of getting this. I just got into Fahim & Mach Hommy a couple weeks ago. Does anybody else have this? What do y’all think of this project? And does anybody have a spare copy of Tuez-Les Tous for sale?

I got the regular version! It's a dope album!!

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

Probably the best solo Fahim record to date. I definitely would have copped at $50 but can't justify it @ $100.

Back