Hip Hop

LA peeps might be interested in this.

48332B09-9F56-4364-9432-3544F80C3A28.jpeg

Any of you dudes have an extra copy of Benny - Butcher on Steroids? I missed the Daupe drop last year and have been listening to this one a lot lately and would love to have it on wax. I have a couple other Daupe drops I could trade for it. Shoot me a message if interested!

I don't know if you're on the reddits or not but a few copies of that have popped up over in /r/vinylcollectors over the ages, may want to check there

View attachment 20522

@Mr Moore if I'm remembering correctly you were an Ice-T fan right!?

Looking at what people are saying about the album its kinda worrying.
I hope this isnt Big Day Vol 2.

Kanye is in his 40s, with 3 kids and a wife. I don't understand how it's surprising that he is growing up, but oh well!

I'm pretty sure that Kanye doesn't want his kids singing his songs around the house if they are like I Love It. I think he had a grown man moment since last year and I'm here for it

Last edited:
What in the last couple years has Kanye done that could be considered "growing up"? Converting to Christianity isn't it and outside of that its kinda been a shitshow.

hey if you want to listen to what he's been doing, and the changes he has undergone there is an interview on Beats 1 right now.

That negativity isn't for me. Sorry to disappoint you. Especially when you think the man who made Jesus Walks, converted to Christianity over the last year.

Back