Hip Hop

I bit on the Flee, but wasnt happy about it. It might be my favorite of his from this year and that splatter mockup looks real nice. Not a fan of it being put out by a new label that by the looks of it have never done vinyl before.
I bit on the Flee Lord too. The completionist in me got to me when I realized I have all of Flee's other projects on vinyl. Plus I gave it another listen and I really do like it. And I preferred the alternate cover which they still had some left of (though the splatter variant I missed does look dope).

Hoping Air Vinyl does a good job. That was my only trepidation. But I'm down to support artists I really like. And I don't consider this a ridiculously overpriced money-grab like the Kill Em All release (which isn't moving AT ALL lol)...

I got the OG on preorder but was curious if any others would be printed. Now I know haha
Loved the album!

I cant even remember the deets of the OG. Was the OG on black?

I got the OG on preorder but was curious if any others would be printed. Now I know haha
Loved the album!

I cant even remember the deets of the OG. Was the OG on black?
I am fairly certain they are the same. I purchased one from the pre-order too and both are on opaque blue wax. I think we might get a sticker or something small with the pre order but other than that I think they’re identical.

It’s also up for presage for $29 at bullmoose.

I am fairly certain they are the same. I purchased one from the pre-order too and both are on opaque blue wax. I think we might get a sticker or something small with the pre order but other than that I think they’re identical.

It’s also up for presage for $29 at bullmoose.

Guess we find out when they start arriving lol but I remember shipping on the official site was EXPENSIVE af
So it better be slightly different in some way xD

Wish I grabbed that autographed poster :(

The_Roots_-_Things_Fall_Apart_3xlp_480x.jpg

Lil-Kim-Bad-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

I watched the 2nd season of that hiphop show and lil kim was on it.. didnt realize just how far she had went with the plastic surgery.
Damn shame. She was decent back in the day.

Back