Hip Hop

I still cannot believe how bad Chance The Rapper’s new album is. I tried again and couldn’t last through a single track, it’s just so corny and outdated and cheap and obnoxious and annoying.

I can’t get over how bad it is. Literally cannot believe it happened. The Big Day is complete trash. Can’t get it off my mind with how bad it is.....

Anyone here actually likes Chance The Rapper’s new album?????

this is making two broad assumptions
A) that Kanye will drop an album this year
B) that it will be good :p

In all seriousness, I doubt we'll get a Kanye album this year, and if we do, it's not going to be Yandhi.

LOL is B even a thing

Are good Kanye albums a thing? Or are you asking if the possibility of a Kanye album being bad is a thing? Because in both cases, yes.

youre-tripping.jpg

Kanye is god. God is Kanye.

youre-tripping.jpg

Kanye is god. God is Kanye.
I'm a big fan of Kanye. But Ye wasn't it for me personally. Thankfully Daytona and KSG made up for it, but I just don't want another album of demos from Kanye. I want this next project to be good, but I can't act like there isn't part of me that worries he's gonna deliver something underwhelming again 😓

I still cannot believe how bad Chance The Rapper’s new album is. I tried again and couldn’t last through a single track, it’s just so corny and outdated and cheap and obnoxious and annoying.

I can’t get over how bad it is. Literally cannot believe it happened. The Big Day is complete trash. Can’t get it off my mind with how bad it is.....

Anyone here actually likes Chance The Rapper’s new album?????

I hated it at first and then talked myself into liking it, I have since decided its just meh. Theres very little memorable about it, nothing exciting, its just there. However this album is not trash, it's very well made, it's just incredibly bland. Dig through some bandcamp/soundcloud rap and you will hear what actual trash sounds like.

Back