Hip Hop

Spent the day at work listening to the unreleased Kendrick tracks from GKMC era. I hadn't revisited it in a few months and boiiii it's something. His throwaway album from then would've been better than a lot of efforts.... If anyone wants it that hasn't heard it I can send a link to my drive.

It leaked like a year ago now I wanna say. It had songs called Heroin (feat Jay Rock, SZA, Lance Skiii, Isaiah, and Punch. Look Over your shoulder feat Michael Jackson and Busta, etc.

Spent the day at work listening to the unreleased Kendrick tracks from GKMC era. I hadn't revisited it in a few months and boiiii it's something. His throwaway album from then would've been better than a lot of efforts.... If anyone wants it that hasn't heard it I can send a link to my drive.

It leaked like a year ago now I wanna say. It had songs called Heroin (feat Jay Rock, SZA, Lance Skiii, Isaiah, and Punch. Look Over your shoulder feat Michael Jackson and Busta, etc.

I’m interested (y)

In case you haven't heard this mashup yet.
I'm not gonna front I like it way more than the og.

i posted a status about this mashup a while back! it honestly is weird to say but it made me appreciate his flow throughout track more than the original did for some reason

Reactions: oak
Back