Hip Hop

Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Iz Here
vynr_mockup_Front_Flat_White_542c8042-4451-43d4-a623-d30dd3f0a40d_470x.png
$53 shipped. (n)

Re-listening to First Brick, I think I'mma pass on it. The production just ain't up to par for me.

Same here bro. As far as vinyl, i’m good on pre TT3 Benny.

Just listened again and I think I’m in the same boat. You can tell this is before Benny hit his stride. And yeah the beats are pretty subpar.

Anybody know what happened the Operation Stackola Tuff Gong had planned for June??

So where can I talk about this new Blood Orange mixtape because like everything he does - it’s amazing. And the way he flipped another Project Pat song and somehow added Tinashe into the mix....with his signature production style....and a Gangsta Boo feature!!!!!!! Cmon man. Incredible

So where can I talk about this new Blood Orange mixtape because like everything he does - it’s amazing. And the way he flipped another Project Pat song and somehow added Tinashe into the mix....with his signature production style....and a Gangsta Boo feature!!!!!!! Cmon man. Incredible

Totally with you! Dev Hynes is absolutely fire.
One of my favorite artists.

Last edited:

HERE!!! I tried to post/talk about this before it dropped Tuesday but nobody was for it!! I haven't listened yet, I am halfway thru the KRIT album and SHEESH!!!

Blood Orange is next!! Any skips for you or all heat??

EDIT: He got a Joba (from Brockhampton) feature too! Dev has such a creative mind

Last edited:
Back