Hip Hop

i've never bought anything from tuff kong before.. what's the expected price and shipping to north america for something like first brick?

i've never bought anything from tuff kong before.. what's the expected price and shipping to north america for something like first brick?
Vinyl will be 25-27 Euros. Shipping 12 Euros. Shipping is tracked as well. I like Tuff Kong. Plus they’ve got a grip of good stuff still in stock if you’re looking to add something to save on shipping. I think it’s the 12 Euro no matter how much you buy. Not 100% sure on that though.

Vinyl will be 25-27 Euros. Shipping 12 Euros. Shipping is tracked as well. I like Tuff Kong. Plus they’ve got a grip of good stuff still in stock if you’re looking to add something to save on shipping. I think it’s the 12 Euro no matter how much you buy. Not 100% sure on that though.

Anything in particular you'd recommend? Can't say I'm a big fan of Crimeapple at all so is there anything else they put out worth grabbing?

Anything in particular you'd recommend? Can't say I'm a big fan of Crimeapple at all so is there anything else they put out worth grabbing?
I definitely recommend the Al.Divino Headcrack 7” if you buy 7’s. They’ve got 3 LPs from Daniel Son. I already have Remo Gaggi and it’s dope. I’m thinking of grabbing Yenaldooshi to go with Benny.

I like the Hus Kingpin Waves ‘R Us album but I think you said you weren’t the biggest fan. That Statik Selektah/Bun-B Trillstatik I like a lot. WSG has a feature on that, Also if you don’t have the V-Don albums, I recommend those. They have Griselda features amongst others.

Finally, that Doloboat (aka Loveboat Luciano) is pretty good too. He’s BSF and it’s got Conway, Camino and Flee Lord features.

its dead af in here when yall are asleep..excuse me for trying to kick off a jayz discussion

That album you posted was a random greatest hits collection so that shouldn't really count.. Unless I am missing something from the conversation?

I know most people go with Reasonable Doubt but it's Blueprint for me easily even though I admit there's a couple tracks I skip sometimes while on Reasonable Doubt I just listen all the way through.

After that it's Reasonable Doubt with a close second then the Black Album. I'm not the biggest Jay fan though.

Man, I love Gibbs and I would say he is generally a 'smoother' rapper than Doom but MF been rapping for 30 years, had so many different styles and pretty much killed them all. I still think Doom is a better rapper but I'd rather hear Gibbs material more now.
Seems like a lot of people commenting about this think DOOM only sounds like Madvillain/mm...Food and paint him as one-note style wise. Definitely doesn't seem like they've heard of KMD.

Also somehow I forgot about this:

Seems like a lot of people commenting about this think DOOM only sounds like Madvillain/mm...Food and paint him as one-note style wise. Definitely doesn't seem like they've heard of KMD.

Also somehow I forgot about this:

Not trying to speak on anyone's knowledge here or elsewhere but hip-hop fans have to be some of the most willfully ignorant people I've ever met. This rapper/producer invented this! gets shouted every 6 months for shit thats been around for 30 years.

View attachment 10785

I only need like 10 fam. Plz

Odds are much more likely that he produced one song for them and did 39 remixes or 'director's cut' versions of that one song. Otherwise, where are the hordes of songs he recorded with _______ over the years (fill in the blank with whatever rapper he claims to have recorded a shit tonne of songs with as there are dozens of them) .

Odds are much more likely that he produced one song for them and did 39 remixes or 'director's cut' versions of that one song. Otherwise, where are the hordes of songs he recorded with _______ over the years (fill in the blank with whatever rapper he claims to have recorded a shit tonne of songs with as there are dozens of them) .

mmmkay

This is better context. He sent Kanye 100 beats. They recorded a bunch of songs over his beats, but have them stashed away. He wasn't recording them himself, or doing director's cuts.

By the way, do we think it's a coincidence that Jay Electronica's album is rumored to be dropping 9/19 and everyone is storming Area 51 on 9/20!?!?!

Making skeptics into believers out here! :cool::ROFLMAO::LOL: Thank me later

Back