Hip Hop

Does anybody know if TDE take instant payment or when it ships and how limited do you think this is? Loving the lyrical play on here.

I'm going to be pissed if this ships before my Isaiah Rashad album does that I ordered through them LAST July.

There was a code posted on reddit to get 50% the cost of this record which hopefully still works: IRV50 . With the $8 shipping my total order came to $22 shipped, which is amazing these days for a new 2LP.

I'm not sure if the code would be 50% everything you might order as I only checked out with this record.

There was a code posted on reddit to get 50% the cost of this record which hopefully still works: IRV50 . With the $8 shipping my total order came to $22 shipped, which is amazing these days for a new 2LP.

I'm not sure if the code would be 50% everything you might order as I only checked out with this record.
Is there another place to put the code in besides under "gift card?"

Just got this in the door and it sounds pretty great. One of my favorite mixtapes of the last decade, so nostalgic to have it on wax.

Edit: Oh shit, didn't realize it was out of stock, I just placed an order last week. Now I'm just bragging.

I've gotten them, too
You guys are giving my sticker jealousy. I’ve had a fair few orders from them and never ever got a sticker. Maybe you guys get them at shows or they just are for US only.
Also thinking about it Cunnin never gave me a RAN nor a Onierology sticker promised and Natti for Still Motion too. :(
What’s going on! It’s a conspiracy. 🤞I’ll get one this time.

Damn. Wish I would have seen that code when it was still active.

Back