Hip Hop

UPS showed up 10 min. after getting home from my psychology appointment.

If i had to nitpick at anything (which i do) i would say i expected the yellow to be closer to the cover. Also, the record is quite dish warped so it will have to go in the Vinyl Flat at some point.

View attachment 161331

Please try asking for a replacement , ill buy the other one

If i had to nitpick at anything (which i do) i would say i expected the yellow to be closer to the cover. Also, the record is quite dish warped so it will have to go in the Vinyl Flat at some point.

View attachment 161331
When I got my copy of HBO, one of the LPs had a scratch and I asked if they'd be able to send a replacement disc and they did. Although they did ask me to send the defective LP back (but they did pay for the return shipping)

These ALC drops are brutal with this checkout queue thing now. I'm still stuck in there with it saying less than a minute for 10 minutes now
Went for salami and sold out. Went for turkey and sold out. Went for bologna or whatever the other was and sold out. Ended with black

ALC q is shit.
But im still happy.
Finally got through by opening a new browser tab and getting into the cart. Same thing happened on the Super Tecmo Bo where I got stuck in the queue and never pushed through. Guess I'm just planning for black from now on for ALC drops cuz the queue doesn't seem to work for me at all

When I got my copy of HBO, one of the LPs had a scratch and I asked if they'd be able to send a replacement disc and they did. Although they did ask me to send the defective LP back (but they did pay for the return shipping)
Mine has a doodle-looking scratch on Side B (last track) but it's not audible as far as i could tell. But that was before i cleaned it so who knows haha

I might have to flatten it within the next few days and test it so i can ask for a replacement, if needed, before it's too late.

Page did say limited but no numbers and cause its ALC we all figure black is up for atleast a day or so.
So very surprised its sold out now.
Maybe they got so many orders they had to shut it down cause it was beyond expected? who knows

View attachment 161331
I agree on the color, but it's still really pretty. Mine has the slightest of warps so I just chalked it up to the game. Shame yours is so bad.

I love Ghostface and all, but I get the feeling this album ain't it..and these bundles/prices for a 6 track album that will arrive by next summer..yeesh

Back