Hip Hop

one bundle is back in stock

edit: gone

Last edited:
does anyone have records they want to trade ?

i got a couple that i could move that come to my mind right now.

Mach-Hommy - Pray for Haiti ( red or pic disc/ sealed)
ALC & Boldy - Price of tea in China deluxe ( black / sealed)
ALC & AH - Haram ( deluxe / sealed )
Nack & Divino - Triple Black Diamonds ( black repress / been played )

Clear Smoke
Well this is what I was afraid of... I've moved since I purchased it and tried emailing them numerous times to update the shipping address and never received a response. Hopefully it gets forwarded because this entire release was a mess

error during checkout because he started using this you're in line feature? grey was gone by the time i reloaded.

got a black and some cards.

error during checkout because he started using this you're in line feature? grey was gone by the time i reloaded.

got a black and some cards.
yeah. fuck that. I wanted that silver. I'll decide if I want the black but at this point I'm thinking I'll just save my cash

yeah. fuck that. I wanted that silver. I'll decide if I want the black but at this point I'm thinking I'll just save my cash

If you like it, I'd still get the black, especially with this packaging. If you decide against it later, you can flip or trade it. Those ALC open orders can still go for loot. That's just my experience being indecisive and then not wanting to pay on the secondary.

That said, I grabbed the silver and some cards. My plan was to grab the black if it didn't go through, though

Last edited:
Back