Hip Hop

Th

Official copies back in stock.
Part Deux on this is so good!

Also the black thought vinyl is a little disappointing, kind of a faded sound to it on my system but no skips/pops. Just not a very clear pressing.
The cassette came in a crappy wrap-around paper/cardstock printout instead of a crystal case which I've never seen so probably won't take it out of the shrink....
It did come with a free CD though.
And the lyrics are like deciphered hieroglyphics I've always seen Thought as on another plane from other rappers.

He literally just posted an IG video with Gibbs' chain in it lol

That is still quiet compared to freddie and his endless attacks lol
Its like 1 benny 10000 freddie lol

Look at this pathetic list lol

Fa5PCWWWAAAwQ2I

Last edited:
1. Lauryn Hill
2. Missy Elliot
3. Little Simz
4. Queen Latifah
5. Gangsta Boo
6. Yugen Blakrok
7. Eve
8. Rico Nasty
9. Lil Kim
10. No Name

Would be my top 10 female artists but tbh I don't really listen to much female hip-hop so I am 100% certain my list is completely fkd lol
But I really think Little Simz is on track to being #1 if she continues on her path.

Th

Part Deux on this is so good!

Also the black thought vinyl is a little disappointing, kind of a faded sound to it on my system but no skips/pops. Just not a very clear pressing.
The cassette came in a crappy wrap-around paper/cardstock printout instead of a crystal case which I've never seen so probably won't take it out of the shrink....
It did come with a free CD though.
And the lyrics are like deciphered hieroglyphics I've always seen Thought as on another plane from other rappers.
Part Deux is easily one of my favorite Griselda songs, period. So damn catchy.

I think the overall mix of Cheat Codes on a whole is really not great. Even on digital some songs lack in levels and fidelity so I kind of expected the record to be what it is. Thought is easily top 3 all time for me and I don't feel uncomfortable calling him the GOAT.

Pricing and setup seems similar to ALC's. 2000 total along with an open pre-order on the black. Do we really think these dudes are hand-signing 1000 prints, though?

I love the album and prefer the white background for the art but I'm probably going standard black or blue.

Pricing and setup seems similar to ALC's. 2000 total along with an open pre-order on the black. Do we really think these dudes are hand-signing 1000 prints, though?

I love the album and prefer the white background for the art but I'm probably going standard black or blue.

Was really hoping the CD would come with the 2 bonus tracks 4gk3CmS.png

Back