Hip Hop

Haven't all other ALC drops started at $40?
For drops on Al's site, yeah. Seems like Roc is taking the initial release on this one. It still may be $40 on Roc's site, but when I look at the current prices of things there they all start at $50. And who knows, there may be a second alternate cover or deluxe drop of it on Alc's site down the line.

Not really feeling these drops with the current €/$ exchange rates. At least with ALC i never had to pay customs fees and such
Same here with $/£, it’s depressing looking at the exchange rate charts. I’m having to really think about US imports these days and for the most part in the UK we aren’t stung with the extra charges you have to suffer either.

I don’t know if anyones interested in Pusha T signed. Uk site. 10% off if you new.

Edit: Apparently it’s only signed ‘P’ and it’s UK only it seems.
If you go to his artist website, there's a GIF of him signing the "cards" that come with the CDs so you can see exactly what you're getting. It looks like a sort of little photo, smaller than a CD case, with a white background and blurry black silhouette of Pusha in the foreground. Could be cool if framed but don't order expecting a signed jacket, sadly

Anyone know an explanation for the Marci album cover? People all over social media are drooling over it but I don't see anything special about it, either I'm missing some meaning or it's just more of the worship for no reason the underground scene has gotten so into lately. It's not an awful cover but to me is nothing special.

I havent ordered from Mr Bongo or Rough trade either since brexit.
The main UK labels I buy from are Lex and Daupe and Daupe still charge extra taxes on BC unlike any other UK to UK purchases I’ve got on there. Need to get back to buying more UK HH but tastes change.

If you go to his artist website, there's a GIF of him signing the "cards" that come with the CDs so you can see exactly what you're getting. It looks like a sort of little photo, smaller than a CD case, with a white background and blurry black silhouette of Pusha in the foreground. Could be cool if framed but don't order expecting a signed jacket, sadly
Cheers for that. Kind of cool to see him signing them even if it’s a little flyer. Also glad you can get them stateside, did think I’d missed somethin when I looked.

The main UK labels I buy from are Lex and Daupe and Daupe still charge extra taxes on BC unlike any other UK to UK purchases I’ve got on there. Need to get back to buying more UK HH but tastes change.
Yeah, Daupe are the only ones in the UK that i still fall for...

I used to order a lot from Chemical ages ago

Don't know if anyone here was still looking for HWH8:B, but I saw this and it's not a terrible deal seeing that all in new was $90 at launch.

@BazookaTooth

Official copies back in stock.

Last edited:
Back