Hip Hop

here are your Plugs variants:

from those who ordered from RDW before, how many of the Obi Strip variants do they normally do? is it like Daupe where they do 20-25 only? if they only do a tiny run I will probably skip trying to get it and go for the blood or the blue.

here are your Plugs variants:

Any of you guys going to cop this?
I'd be definitely in - but I'm at the Fusion Festival and don't know if I'll be sane enough or if there'll be service at all to place an order.
If you could put up an order for me as well, I'd be delighted.
Just send me a PM and we can work out the details.
Thank you so much! 🍻

from those who ordered from RDW before, how many of the Obi Strip variants do they normally do? is it like Daupe where they do 20-25 only? if they only do a tiny run I will probably skip trying to get it and go for the blood or the blue.
Usually 15-45 - depending on how many Obi variants they're doing.
This time it's only one Obi variant - so I'm guessing 25-45.

Any of you guys going to cop this?
I'd be definitely in - but I'm at the Fusion Festival and don't know if I'll be sane enough or if there'll be service at all to place an order.
If you could put up an order for me as well, I'd be delighted.
Just send me a PM and we can work out the details.
Thank you so much! 🍻

Usually 15-45 - depending on how many Obi variants they're doing.
This time it's only one Obi variant - so I'm guessing 25-45.
I figured that the obi would be only a few, so I will probably just skip it since I don't have the magic skills needed to end up with one of them.

as for grabbing you one, I'll see what I can do but might be tough for me with trying to get this for myself plus a Flightless variant of the new King Gizz being ordered this week.

I figured that the obi would be only a few, so I will probably just skip it since I don't have the magic skills needed to end up with one of them.

as for grabbing you one, I'll see what I can do but might be tough for me with trying to get this for myself plus a Flightless variant of the new King Gizz being ordered this week.

I'd pay you in advance of course and if it doesn't work out you can just refund me or hit the road. ;)

@Cloud you getting that Skinny Pimp Wednesday? I think I'm going to grab a copy myself. Hoping they reworked the sound some though. Only version I remember hearing is on youtube and its really static sounding

Im getting it no matter what xD I aint missing out on that shit lol

JmIcQPQ.jpg

I saw this I cant believe it! Im so sad I wont be able to go

So many big names! but it isnt for a few months.. cant be that expensive to fly to las vegas from within the US.. just fly home soon as its done haha

61069288_2284593404989457_3474292826345308160_o.jpg

^ That is in AUS at the end of the year.

Not bad. But not as impressive as Las Vegas lol

@Cloud you getting that Skinny Pimp Wednesday? I think I'm going to grab a copy myself. Hoping they reworked the sound some though. Only version I remember hearing is on youtube and its really static sounding

They’re doing 50 of the obi per the comments. I’m going for an obi if it’s regular price.

Yes. The Skinny Pimp is a must!!!

So many big names! but it isnt for a few months.. cant be that expensive to fly to las vegas from within the US.. just fly home soon as its done haha

It's because I just did Rolling Loud with my girl in May. The hotel for 3 nights transportation each way plus the tickets make it well over 1k for the both of us. The tickets would be over 600 for both. Flights about 600 roundtrip for both. hotel will be 600 for 3 nights if were lucky. That's 1800 and i didn't even account for the weed bill!! Hahaha

Wait when and where? Which album?

Skinny Pimp volume 1. Preorder thru Sic records bandcamp Wednesday

It's because I just did Rolling Loud with my girl in May. The hotel for 3 nights transportation each way plus the tickets make it well over 1k for the both of us. The tickets would be over 600 for both. Flights about 600 roundtrip for both. hotel will be 600 for 3 nights if were lucky. That's 1800 and i didn't even account for the weed bill!! Hahaha

Skinny Pimp volume 1. Preorder thru Sic records bandcamp Wednesday

Are we not in the least bit concerned that it doesn't seem that sic has shipped one vinyl record they've taken for order yet? And they say not pre-orders, yet don't think for another couple weeks?

Back