Hip Hop

Typed this last night and never hit post reply it seems ..

beating a dead horse here , but today i streamed the album on spotify and realised that that it has Blood is thicker on there, but its a different version than on my OG.

OG :

Spotify version:

Finally able to find a sealed OG press of the Gold version that has Blood Is Thicker on it!

CollageMaker_20210917_182419859.jpg

I got lucky with the black obi. Apple pay is clutch.

Grabbed the Splatter OBI with Shop Pay. Kind of risky, but I've got their system down now. There's a slight delay on everything and I wasn't 100% on the URL. I refresh the catalog page. The newest drop won't pop up as the featured item on the home page until the most limited shit is sold out.

Those personally designed test presses look pretty solid

Grabbed the Splatter OBI with Shop Pay. Kind of risky, but I've got their system down now. There's a slight delay on everything and I wasn't 100% on the URL. I refresh the catalog page

Nice pickup bro! I also refresh on the vinyl catalog page. That’s the best way tbh.

Nice pickup bro! I also refresh on the vinyl catalog page. That’s the best way tbh.

Definitely. Even the emails they send out can get filtered through their preview version of the page on their site, so you won't be allowed to checkout. There's a slight delay on everything shifting over. The catalog page is the only way.

I like how they're doing the black ice vs regular black, too.

For anyone that misses the drop
SmartSelect_20210918-090246_Instagram.jpg

Back