Hip Hop

well atleast that drop wasnt as shit as the last mavi drop lol
still a ton left
go go go

That was surprisingly easy for me. I grabbed the split/splatter, but fucked up twice. Somehow, I wound up with 5 copies in my cart and, for a moment, even considered checking out with them, so I wouldn't miss it. But... I emptied my cart, went back through and grabbed it and it still had hundreds left.

I hope everyone trying to get this one gets what they wanted.

For those who also don't like the melon. Thing of Ours 2 is on the way, Earl has a new album that's done with ALC involvement (I'm assuming they are going to be showing it off at that show they announced), also states he has other things coming before years end but could get pushed to 2022. Elucid told me on Wednesday that Alchemist actually came to them to start Haram so it was cool hearing that from his perspective as well.

For those who also don't like the melon. Thing of Ours 2 is on the way, Earl has a new album that's done with ALC involvement (I'm assuming they are going to be showing it off at that show they announced), also states he has other things coming before years end but could get pushed to 2022. Elucid told me on Wednesday that Alchemist actually came to them to start Haram so it was cool hearing that from his perspective as well.
Thanks for doing this. I don't hate him or anything but not sure when I would have made the time. Appreciate the cliff notes.

Thanks for this. Really don't want to click play on his videos lol

Back