Hip Hop

Prices are up on ALC. Splatter is $125. The clear vinyl comes with the 7”.

Hopefully, this means it'll be easier.
But sucks badly for people who cant afford it now.
I wish they had an expanded edition + the 7inch

Last edited:

Good thing Drug Zone was probably my least favorite track off the album, but holy hell was not prepared to spend $100 on this album. Hopefully the Blue copy won’t be too hard to secure given the price

Good thing Drug Zone was probably my least favorite track off the album, but holy hell was not prepared to spend $100 on this album. Hopefully the Blue copy won’t be too hard to secure given the price
Yeah same here on price but probably still going for blue?

Seems like it's a toss up between the clear with 45 for $70 to get the album as is or the blue expanded for $100 is way to go. But either way pricey Since the standard black only $40 so $60 just for 4 songs or $30 to get Drug Zone is kinda hard to swallow

Last edited:
Yeah same here on price but probably still going for blue?

Seems like it's a toss up between the clear with 45 for $70 to get the album as is or the blue expanded for $100 is way to go. But either way pricey Since the standard black only $40 so $60 just for 4 songs or $30 to get Drug Zone is kinda hard to swallow

I think alot of those 7" he has dropped end up being worth far more then its asking price.
SO if u dont like it after a while u should have no issue getting your money back on here or somewhere
Id probably take it aswell.

Then kill myself a month later when a ultra deluxe version is announced with all the expanded tracks + 7" track and more lol

I'm loving this album so im going to try for the splatter but definitely won't be mad if I miss out on that price. Also if I miss out on the splatter I can still get the black and a t shirt and feel like I saved money.

@Enaz Fox guessed right that the clear comes with the 7"... but damn these prices suck

we got the POTIC deluxe for $40 and now the deluxe cost $100, it would be cool if at least the CD version had all the tracks.
Yeah $60 more for 4 songs is crazy. I guess I'm going black. Might try to prepare myself for some irresponsible spending for the deluxe Haram though. Depends what it includes.

I read on discogs that tracks are cut short and end abruptly on the deluxe version of TPOTIC versus the regular version. Can anyone confirm this? I have the deluxe vinyl but have only listened to the regular version.

Back