Hip Hop

Vinyl info

Alc is a menace lol
Yes. The only thing I’m confused about is if “Drug Zone” is on the bonus EP. I’m also confused about “Drug Zone” being on the regular lp or not.

Drug Zone is just the Kraft single 45. Not sure if they're keeping it on the LP. I'm sure that's just for the alc single heads

Yes. The only thing I’m confused about is if “Drug Zone” is on the bonus EP. I’m also confused about “Drug Zone” being on the regular lp or not.

Alc is a menace lol

Drug Zone is just the Kraft single 45. Not sure if they're keeping it on the LP. I'm sure that's just for the alc single heads
I definitely hope that they aren't removing Drug Zone from the vinyl and putting it on a 45.

my guess, which might be totally wrong, is the following:
*the splatter is going to be the most expensive and come with the bonus EP + the 45
*the blue will be next in price and will contain the Bonus EP but no 45
*the clear is a limited variant of the 1 LP that will cost more than the black
*the black will be open pre-order and be cheapest
*the 45 will also sell on its own

again, I have nothing to support any of this, it's just a guess

I definitely hope that they aren't removing Drug Zone from the vinyl and putting it on a 45.

my guess, which might be totally wrong, is the following:
*the splatter is going to be the most expensive and come with the bonus EP + the 45
*the blue will be next in price and will contain the Bonus EP but no 45
*the clear is a limited variant of the 1 LP that will cost more than the black
*the black will be open pre-order and be cheapest
*the 45 will also sell on its own

again, I have nothing to support any of this, it's just a guess

I think you’re right btw. If that’s the case I’m going for the splatter. I want the full album with the 45 and bonus ep.

Gotta give a major shout out to @mitchplease for keying me to this listing for reasonable price after voicing my frustration with the K.R.I.T. re-releases. Forget work for the day, dropping the needle on this one ASAP!!! Now to find the remaining OG KRIT releases... 🤔

View attachment 109714
I just got mine in the mail yesterday too! Cannot wait to give it a spin 😁

Enjoy your copy!!!

Anyone willing to attempt to grab me either of the 2 LP variants of Bo Jackson for me? Going camping this weekend in an area that I have no idea as to the availability of cell service and I'd love to get my hands on one of the colored versions. I'll know for sure on my cell service Thursday night, but I'd love to put this out in the world. I'd also absolutely take a standard black version if the others go as fast as I presume. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to hook me up!!

Back