Hip Hop

It’s shorter. About the only reason I’d say it’s worth a listen haha

I prefer the 2nd one but they're both great, fun album's. The 2nd actually made me appreciate the first one more for some reason.

To me the only one on this album that was off the mark was the A boogie joint. Nas with the new rapper always sounds so awkward to me and on the first KD there were a bit more of those that are auto skips for me

To me the only one on this album that was off the mark was the A boogie joint. Nas with the new rapper always sounds so awkward to me and on the first KD there were a bit more of those that are auto skips for me
the short stretch of "No Phony Love" and "Brunch On Sundays" were the tracks on first listen that I didn't care for.

"hashtag it Sunday funday"? c'mon Nas...

Muggs buying that will mean a never-ending flood of releases.
Not just by him but by anyone who associates with him.

He wouldn't have bought it just for his releases so he definitely had a plan to draw in all those around him.
Smart move.

Hiphop vinyl made by Hiphop artist.

Now we sit back and see which labels utilize his new "service".

Bit unit numbers coming lol He has to make back that half a mill

Muggs buying that will mean a never-ending flood of releases.
Not just by him but by anyone who associates with him.

He wouldn't have bought it just for his releases so he definitely had a plan to draw in all those around him.
Smart move.

Hiphop vinyl made by Hiphop artist.

Now we sit back and see which labels utilize his new "service".

Bit unit numbers coming lol He has to make back that half a mill

Except that Flee Lord is associated with him and literally springboarded off his idea to buy his own and immediately started taking orders to press releases.

Except that Flee Lord is associated with him and literally springboarded off his idea to buy his own and immediately started taking orders to press releases.

It was smart of mugg to do it.
But flee now has to compete with a more trusted widely known artist (muggs).

I know out of the two who id pick to trust with my vinyl presses.
Flee has a long battle to establish himself.
I hope it works out.
Competition is always good for the customer.

It was smart of mugg to do it.
But flee now has to compete with a more trusted widely known artist (muggs).

I know out of the two who id pick to trust with my vinyl presses.
Flee has a long battle to establish himself.
I hope it works out.
Competition is always good for the customer.

You probably need to read these actual threads and posts, because you tend to come with what feel like generally uninformed leftfield hot takes that always feel off to me. First, you're shocked Muggs could even afford the machine and don't get it. Now he's a savvy businessman on his way to a lucrative record pressing enterprise where he's in direct competition with Flee Lord?

First off, dude never even said he was taking orders for others, at all, and he and Flee are obviously friends, most likely, communicating about this shit. Part of the catalyst driving Muggs to make this move in the first place is the Rammellzee delay and Flee went straight from commenting under the Muggs post to immediately purchasing a press of his own.

I don't know what you know about Soul Assassins, but it's bigger than Muggs. I don't know your age, but my guess is that SA might have been around longer than you've been breathing. Not only is Flee openly stating that Lord Mobb will be taking pressing orders with multiple fellow artists commenting under his post saying they already want in, but Muggs specifically states on his IG post "we are not open for business this is just a SA thing - but thank you for the inquiries my folk."

At this point, you're just manufacturing a fictional conflict out of thin air. But, more importantly...

SmartSelect_20210807-021755_Google.jpg

You probably need to read these actual threads and posts, because you tend to come with what feel like generally uninformed leftfield hot takes that always feel off to me. First, you're shocked Muggs could even afford the machine and don't get it. Now he's a savvy businessman on his way to a lucrative record pressing enterprise where he's in direct competition with Flee Lord?

First off, dude never even said he was taking orders for others, at all, and he and Flee are obviously friends, most likely, communicating about this shit. Part of the catalyst driving Muggs to make this move in the first place is the Rammellzee delay and Flee went straight from commenting under the Muggs post to immediately purchasing a press of his own.

I don't know what you know about Soul Assassins, but it's bigger than Muggs. I don't know your age, but my guess is that SA might have been around longer than you've been breathing. Not only is Flee openly stating that Lord Mobb will be taking pressing orders with multiple fellow artists commenting under his post saying they already want in, but Muggs specifically states on his IG post "we are not open for business this is just a SA thing - but thank you for the inquiries my folk."

At this point, you're just manufacturing a fictional conflict out of thin air. But, more importantly...

View attachment 107965

Maybe I am wrong bout flee being competition.
I just thought all companies doing it would be competing on some level my bad.

Buff Daddy did happen.
:ROFLMAO:

Did any of you see the Wu Tang show season 1 that was out on Hulu? I enjoyed it and season 2 comes out next month and a trailer just dropped-

looking forward to this even though there wasn’t a whole lot of wu tang in season 1.

Back