Heathens - The DBT Thread

Anybody else here order the Isbell/Hood/Cooley Live @ Shoals Theater?

Got a shipping notice for mine this morning. A couple of weeks earlier than I expected, which is nice. But shipped with FedEx, which scares me. Hoping they don't try to fuck me with one of their "brokerage fees" as it crosses the border.

Got mine also, it’s been sitting in NC for a while now. But mines staying in the states so it shipped usps.

According to the DBT Twitter, today is their 25th anniversary of their first recording session. Gonna play some early DBT to commemorate the occasion. I don't know what's more amazing in the pics included with Alabama Ass-Whuppin - how young Patterson looks, EZ-B without a beard, or the fact that Cooley doesn't seem to age at all.

1623353139780.png

Having seen the their audience at more than a few shows (and myself included), I'm not surprised that's the size that's left!
I thought very similar things!
Five sizes too small for me sadly.

I've picked up very few band shirts through the years because even when I could fit a readily available size it was typically not as loose fitting as I like.

Nice writeup from Hood on the 20th anniversary of Southern Rock Opera.

My favorite quote: "Cooley says if we ever perform it live again, it should be on ice."

Back