Guess That Album Art.

Somethin Else

somethin_else.jpg
Guess that was a bit too easy.

Bringing it back to life:

View attachment 105460
Fantastic Damage

Note: the face to the left would've been a split second. I had to give the portion you chose a half second and it was really the color scheme that keyed me in. I spent a lot of time looking at the album cover back in the day. I picked this and Cold Vein up the same day at a Tower Records in 2003 when a coworker turned me onto Def Jux (he suggested both those albums)

Last edited:
But, but, but...the album only has 10 songs.

Oh you Ween boys!
the band did indeed record twelve songs during the demo sessions for the album. When it came time to record the actual album, the band chose not to use the songs "I Got No Darkside" and "So Long, Jerry" but kept the album title. "So Long, Jerry", a tribute to the then recently deceased Jerry Garcia, was featured as a B-Side on the "Piss Up a Rope" single.

the band did indeed record twelve songs during the demo sessions for the album. When it came time to record the actual album, the band chose not to use the songs "I Got No Darkside" and "So Long, Jerry" but kept the album title. "So Long, Jerry", a tribute to the then recently deceased Jerry Garcia, was featured as a B-Side on the "Piss Up a Rope" single.
Oh wow. I did not know that.

IMG_3464.jpeg

Back