Gold Rush Vinyl Club

jackduff13

This Ghost Gnotes is pretty good. Reminds me of a few things, but it's hard to put a finger on it. Good dreamy acoustic pop.

The Vapor Caves are probably good. They do a lot of time changes and stylistic shifts. But it's not my thing.

How is everyone liking WATA?

Agreed on ghost gnotes, almost Bon Iver-ish to me but not quite the same spectrum.

WATA is definitely not for me, although I see why it would be liked. I think too much going on for me with it. I preferred Vapor caves and the Bee Appleseed when I listened to both on Spotify

Bloodlemons

Agreed on ghost gnotes, almost Bon Iver-ish to me but not quite the same spectrum.

WATA is definitely not for me, although I see why it would be liked. I think too much going on for me with it. I preferred Vapor caves and the Bee Appleseed when I listened to both on Spotify

Want to trade WATA for Vapor Caves? Let's PIF it up!

Twentytwo

I bowed out this month. Just too many records this month to preorder. Anybody heard what the albums are this month?

Twentytwo

Just got an invite from the wait list, excited to see what October will bring

I want to sign back up. I just wish I had more idea on what they’ll send. I liked the Ghost Gnotes ok, but We Are The Asteroid was not for me, I venture to say it wasn’t even related to my preferences either.

slugr8

If anyone wants a referral let me know and I can send you a link

So I signed up, no shipment email yet. They sent me a "Vinyl Club genre preferences" google form to fill out on 10/13 which I filled out, so I'm guessing it didn't ship on the 15th. Hopefully this coming week?