February 2021 Challenge (& Raffle)

My Month

View attachment 89959

thanks @Poly-Rythmo for setting this up! i may be too busy to complete next months but im gonna atleast try so ill see yall there!

Also im imagine a band made up of my column four and its so strange I want to hear atleast one song from em

Drums - Mick Fleetwood
Bass - Paul McCartney
Guitar - St Vincent
Vocals - Alicia Keys

The king has decided! @Turbo - congrats. You've won my raffle - send over your details and a little something will wind its way to you eventually. Playing a Poly-Rythmo record obviously brought you some luck in the draw! Cheers everybody for making this such a fun month!

20210301_204631.jpg

The king has decided! @Turbo - congrats. You've won my raffle - send over your details and a little something will wind its way to you eventually. Playing a Poly-Rythmo record obviously brought you some luck in the draw! Cheers everybody for making this such a fun month!

View attachment 90059

OMG. I never win anything! That's hilarious.

Day 26 - 'Ow Much? Part Deaux
R.A.P. Ferreira - Purple Moonlight Pages

I guess it won't surprise anyone who keeps up with alt/underground hip hop, but it's wild that my two most expensive albums were recent albums bought at their original price. I'm not sure I would have purchased this at this price if I hadn't already been listening to this album for months and it being one of my favorites. But, in the year of COVID, with all the money going direct to artist, I decided it was worth it and do not regret my decision. Love this album.

Screenshot_20210302-110150.png

PXL_20210302_155642483.jpg

Day 27 - Sommerferie
Jonathan Richman - I, Jonathan

I can't complain about the winter, as we had a big warm up this weekend and I got my first sunburn at the beach for the year. Gloomy and cool again today though.

I think I've used this album for another challenge thread recently, but I couldn't resist it for this topic as this is such a great summer song.

PXL_20210302_172842930.jpg

Last edited:
Back