Feature requests?

I think reactions add value when conversations are happening in real time — whether the thread’s vibe is house party, or intense discussion, or music recommendations, it’s a way to indicate whether the tone of the comments is working together without having to inject too much meta-commentary in the middle of it about whether we are reading each other’s tones correctly.

I almost wonder if reactions should only be available for, say, 24 hours or so, and after that you can’t react to a post anymore. Do the reactions that have already been applied stay or disappear, I don’t know, but that seems like maybe the best of both worlds?

Edit: I don’t know if that technology exists, just spitballing about @jaycee ’s premise.

who knows?
that's why i suggested a trial period.
maybe it's cool and it's better for people
maybe it's annoying and worse for people
maybe it's neither or both

but it could be cool and it could be better and it might make a positive difference
i know it isn't going to happen but i think it's worth a try

thank you for continuing to rep team goml. It brings me joy in my heart. Cc: @Teeeee

Can we get a Myspace-like top 8?

So I can list my 8 favorite forum people at the current time!

EDIT: Before u say no, you would fill 3 out of 8 spots @Colonel_Angus

Man, that Top 8 always caused such drama back in the day. I remember my sister-in-law getting mad that SHE wasn't #1 on my wife's list, instead of me.

Back