Everything Video Games!

It's been 10 hours and I still haven't fought a single moblin for fear of breaking one the the very few swords I actually have...
Fuse is your friend. I know some people hate the breaking of weapons but I love that it forces you to use items instead of stockpiling them. Or just finding the best sword in a game and then others become useless.

Don't you need them for some Korok seeds though? Or are they pretty good about leaving the parts you need nearby?
Only time you might need them is for the ones where you have to transport a Korok to their buddy. But most of the time there's a simple build solution nearby, or you can just straight up grab them and carry them to the destination, provided you don't have to get them to a high up platform or across water.

New trailer! Okay I'm officially excited. I feel like Walton Goggins is about to put on a hell of a performance and they got the Ink Spots in there for the true fanservice.

Its looking/feeling like Fallout to me.

I've got the place to myself for a full week, which I usually use as an excuse to start a new game. I'm just short of completing a Dark Souls playthrough, so I might throw myself at that early in the going, but I'm not sure what to pick up next. I'm a lot pickier of a gamer, don't have a ton of uninterrupted time to play things (except this week), and tend to just replay the same soulsborne games. I used to be a lot more into rpgs; Persona 5 Royal is on sale and that seems like a lot of bang for buck. I'm also tempted by Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth, despite never completing the og Like a Dragon after sinking ~20 hours into it. I've got a PS4 and a Switch, so I'm also tempted to just get Metroid or Mario and keep it to direct, action-oriented games.

I've got the place to myself for a full week, which I usually use as an excuse to start a new game. I'm just short of completing a Dark Souls playthrough, so I might throw myself at that early in the going, but I'm not sure what to pick up next. I'm a lot pickier of a gamer, don't have a ton of uninterrupted time to play things (except this week), and tend to just replay the same soulsborne games. I used to be a lot more into rpgs; Persona 5 Royal is on sale and that seems like a lot of bang for buck. I'm also tempted by Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth, despite never completing the og Like a Dragon after sinking ~20 hours into it. I've got a PS4 and a Switch, so I'm also tempted to just get Metroid or Mario and keep it to direct, action-oriented games.
There's a new Remnant game out if you haven't played that one yet. I only learned about it's existence a few weeks ago and have yet to play it.

I’ve been slamming my head against the wall trying to win with the Black deck. Really having fun with the game, though.
yeah, is really important that this game is still very fun even when failing.

what are the properties of using the Black deck?

One extra Joker but one less hand. It’s a rough start unless you get good Jokers in the first shop.
holy cow... there are a decent amount of decks. this game is going to be fun for a long time!!

I may try something different than the Blue next time since that seems somewhat similar to the Red

Entering the chat to say that I finally downloaded Balatro on Saturday night and it is EXTREMELY my shit.

Spent way too much time shirking sleep and responsibilities to play. Two wins already (red and blue). Thinking I want to clear with each of the basic decks before going into the fun ones and adding difficulty.

Entering the chat to say that I finally downloaded Balatro on Saturday night and it is EXTREMELY my shit.

Spent way too much time shirking sleep and responsibilities to play. Two wins already (red and blue). Thinking I want to clear with each of the basic decks before going into the fun ones and adding difficulty.

that's exactly what I'm doing...I beat the Yellow and Green as well since last update. didn't think much of my Green run at first but had some of my craziest scores yet during the run

PXL_20240311_161121900~2.jpg

i finished Majora's Mask last night. i first played MM a couple of years ago, but abandoned it bc of how confusing it felt to try to do some of the side quests. i picked it up again a couple of weeks ago and finally completed it.

definitely one of the most annoying Zelda titles. after feeling like i had to replay most of the game twice or thrice just to get all of the masks and heart pieces, i don't think i'll play this game ever again

(played the 3ds version, not the og 64 but same criticism still applies)

Back