Everything Video Games!

Just ordered the physical release of GRIS through Special Reserve. Couldn't resist the art book and sheet music bundle.

Nintendo is so good at designing hardware. I have no need for the Switch Lite, but it just looks so nice and cute and fun.
View attachment 10614
I actually don't have a switch, so this is extremely tempting for me O.O
I play my Switch on the truck in an exclusively handheld mode, but have been thinking about getting one for the house for the fam. Getting this one for me and then leaving my regular Switch at the house is looking like a pretty solid plan.

I play my Switch in handheld mode 99% of the time (our only TV is downstairs, and I prefer to just hang out in the living room to play after my son goes to sleep). If I didn't already have a Switch, or if mine ever breaks, this is probably what I'd buy.

I play my Switch in handheld mode 99% of the time (our only TV is downstairs, and I prefer to just hang out in the living room to play after my son goes to sleep). If I didn't already have a Switch, or if mine ever breaks, this is probably what I'd buy.

I was sort of already considering a second Switch for Stardew Valley local multiplayer. Since we wouldn't need the second dock and stuff this is probably a better option.

I'm curious if this indicates the future of games on offer. If the Lite is meant to replace the market for the 3DS, there's plenty of stuff only available on that that I wish we could get on Switch. Online gives access to some good NES titles, but there's like a couple of decades of 'main' Nintendo releases begging to be available on Switch, the 3DS catalogue could alleviate a lot of that.

Tom Clancy The Division 2. What do we think ppl it's a deal of the week on ps4 here should I go for it?

I've got both xbox one & ps4 plus a bunch of other retro consoles, ps vita etc just to give a brief history of the gamer I "think" I am because usually I buy games have no time to play them and they just collect digital dust...

Anyway do you recommend TCTD2? Thanks in advance 👌🏼

Mine is Ultimate Alliance 3 on Friday.
I'm cautiously optimistic about that one, but I have my doubts. The other UAs are nothing great imo. Also best case that's a get later on sale game for me and not a day 1 must get

I'm cautiously optimistic about that one, but I have my doubts. The other UAs are nothing great imo. Also best case that's a get later on sale game for me and not a day 1 must get

Yeah I’m a big fan of the first two (loved X-men legends on GC as a teen). Even if it’s not a great game they are always good for a ton of couch co-op but I’m hoping it’s solid. E3 gameplay looked promising and gameinformers hands on time helped as well. Plus these are the type of games I can get the lady friend to play and have fun!

Last edited:
Yeah I’m a big fan of the first two (loved X-men legends on GC as a teen). Even if it’s not a great game they are always good for a ton of couch co-op but I’m hoping it’s solid. E3 gameplay looked promising and gameinformers hands on time helped as well. Plus these are the type of games I can get the lady friend to play and have fun!
Any game that the significant other will play with you is a must get, that's for sure. It's a main reason I've been playing so much Overcooked 2 lately

Back