Everything Video Games!

Also did you guys see the rumor that George R.R. Martin was consulting with FROM on a game?

VaatiVydia made a video about it, so I guess it's really happening. He usually gets it right for everyting FROM soft. Sounds like a reveal could happen at E3.

Death Stranding really dropping November 8th

Crazy

Been looking forward to it for some time! I love that we are still not much closer to figuring out what it's all about. I'm really intrigued that Kojima is working not only with Guillermo Del Toro but also Nicolas Winding Refn, two film directors known for out-of-the-box thinking in their storytelling.

Been looking forward to it for some time! I love that we are still not much closer to figuring out what it's all about. I'm really intrigued that Kojima is working not only with Guillermo Del Toro but also Nicolas Winding Refn, two film directors known for out-of-the-box thinking in their storytelling.
Kojima's also in the trailer for Refn's new Amazon show. Not sure how much he's in it, but he slices someone's finger off with a katana.

I've been struggling to get out of my video game funk for going on almost 2 years, but did bring myself to give the City of Heroes reboot a go......so many feels and memories, lol

I've been struggling to get out of my video game funk for going on almost 2 years, but did bring myself to give the City of Heroes reboot a go......so many feels and memories, lol
It's a great feeling making it out of a video game funk.

Captain Price!

I get news snippets in my phone alerts and there was one this morning from an article stating that this game wouldn't have zombies... I was dumbfounded that the article was worded like people expected that. It's a remake of a game that never had it, from a series that never had it either. Games journalism gives me a headache.

I am looking forward to the game however!

I get news snippets in my phone alerts and there was one this morning from an article stating that this game wouldn't have zombies... I was dumbfounded that the article was worded like people expected that. It's a remake of a game that never had it, from a series that never had it either. Games journalism gives me a headache.

I am looking forward to the game however!
haven't most of the recent Call of Duty games included a zombie mode that was sort of Left 4 Dead style, where it was 4 player co-op vs a horde of zombies? I think you could even play as JFK and Fidel Castro in one of them if I'm not mistaken

Back