Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

My local store posted these interesting looking speakers today. I think they’ve bought them in used. I’ll be interested to see what they are, and how much they are, once they go on sale...

Hmmmm, hard to place these.....I would guess they're from the Dr. Seuss or Tim Burton Collection 😉

Last edited:
My local store posted these interesting looking speakers today. I think they’ve bought them in used. I’ll be interested to see what they are, and how much they are, once they go on sale...

Just a cool $60K new in the US. I bet they'd be a steal used. To bad a steal on those would still be like $20K, lol.

Just a cool $60K new in the US. I bet they'd be a steal used. To bad a steal on those would still be like $20K, lol.

*glances at 401k*

add 23% VAT and Ireland = expensive. Based on similar listings online I’m guessing around €35k if they’re in top condition.

They are mere mid priced speakers. The new Wilsons- you’ll need a crew to move them. And they are only $329,000 per pair (premium finishes optional.)

You’d think that the absurd price tag would buy you some design, instead it buys you de-sign and it shows, god they are UGLY!

Back