Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

I thought about moving on to the GR at some point. Id sell my two sl1210mk2 in order to buy a second hand GR while not having to add too much money. This worked out well for me when moving from the Dalis to the Lintons. I sold the Dalis with hardly any loss and didnt have to add much for such an huge upgrade.

But then you couldn’t get the mixer out and show off your mad DJ skillz 😉

Last edited:
I thought about moving on to the GR at some point. Id sell my two sl1210mk2 in order to buy a second hand GR while not having to add too much money. This worked out well for me when moving from the Dalis to the Lintons. I sold the Dalis with hardly any loss and didnt have to add much for such an huge upgrade.
@AnthonyI has a GR for sale. 😉

New toyyyyz, new toyyyz on the wayyyyy...

Basement theatre and upstairs room basically done. Finally, after 6 years. 2 laser projectors and a Arcam AVR10 and IT'S FINALLY FINISHED.

Of course this doesn't include the TT sound system as that will never be finished.

Hi all, soliciting cartridge advice, opinions, objections, etcetera. I have a PLX 1000 and Vincent PHO 8 phono stage. Current cartridge is an Audio Technica AT VM95ML. Considering the AT OC9XML. What are your thoughts? Grado cartridges hum on my rig. The micro linear stylus on my current cart was a radical improvement over the Grado black and blue. The OC9XML also has the micro linear profile but is moving coil.

Hi all, soliciting cartridge advice, opinions, objections, etcetera. I have a PLX 1000 and Vincent PHO 8 phono stage. Current cartridge is an Audio Technica AT VM95ML. Considering the AT OC9XML. What are your thoughts? Grado cartridges hum on my rig. The micro linear stylus on my current cart was a radical improvement over the Grado black and blue. The OC9XML also has the micro linear profile but is moving coil.

I'm surprised the Grado hummed on your PLX, I had multiples on mine without issue. That said, what were you planning on spending?

I'm surprised the Grado hummed on your PLX, I had multiples on mine without issue. That said, what were you planning on spending?
You mentioned that before, I’ve never tried it at my new apartment(someone suggested it was a ground issue at my old
Place) because I read something about the way the table is made that it was inevitable it would hum.

Back