Electronic

Jai Paul put out new music for the first time in 6 years. Electronic community is going wild because he's only really released two real singles like 6+ years ago and had one EPs worth of music leak in 2013 and that's basically it. It's like Frank Ocean's return if he dropped Novacane and Pink matter and left for 7 years, if you need a reference.

He put up a bunch of merch and vinyl. The vinyl for his two new songs sold out already, but the other two are still up

BTSTU: https://jai-paul.com/btstu_remasterd_vinyl . Never been on vinyl before.

Jasmine: https://jai-paul.com/jasmine_remastered . Been on vinyl twice but super rare and expensive. This one includes a poster and is on colored vinyl.

Here's the songs:

Grabbed Jasmine 👌🏿

Crosspost of the Pre-Order thread:

A friend of mine in Lisbon launched his own electronic/experimental label Table Sports with two releases. Both are limited to 300 hand numbered copies.

Achwghâ Ney Wodei - Achwghâ Ney Wodei :

View attachment 4575

The members of Achwghâ Ney Wodei (Françoise Boitière: drums, keyboards, vocals ; Didier ‘Higgins’ Copp: bass, percussion, vocals ; Eric ‘Riton’ Sterenfield: guitar, keyboards, percussion, vocals ; Phillippe ‘Wodi’ Royer: percussion, trumpet, bass, vocals) initially met at the Paris Tolbiac University in the mid-1980s, were they also befriended ex-punksters Lucrate Milk. They soon got associated with the artists community squatting in a disused Parisian hospital (Hôpital Bretonneau, hence the name of the squat: L’Hôpital Ephémère). The large squatted building provided visual artists, musicians, actors and writers with working studios, rehearsal space and a very favorable context for artistic experimentalism. Many punk and arty bands were created there between 1985 and 1997, including Bérurier Noir, Lofofora, FFF, Mano Negra, Les Négresses Vertes. Achwghâ Ney Wodei published their first 2 cassettes in 1986. The first was the legendary plaster model of a Citroën DS enclosing the cassette. Their last release was ‘Triptyque’, a 3×12” produced on New International Recordings by Simon Crabb in 1987, whose unique, handmade cover art was made by 10 French artists including Xavier Veilhan and Pierre Bismuth.

PBK - Thinking of Eternity :

View attachment 4576

PBK has been working in the areas of noise, ambient and electroacoustic music since 1986. PBK is an acronym for Phillip B. Klingler, born in 1960 in Flint, Michigan. In the early 80's Klingler studied art at Northern Michigan University and CSU San Bernardino. He exhibited his expressionistic paintings in the Los Angeles area and was active on the international mail-art scene. His visual art was profiled in Aug. 2009 in Jonathan Canady's blog, Colors Of The Dark.

New AMON TOBIN project being funded in a bandcamp campaign.

Heat.

Moodymann - Sinner
image001_be2f6ac5-56ec-416f-b27c-87074225b4c8_400x.jpg

One more for the road. Spotify told me that if I liked Somni I’d like this... they were right. Probably my favorite release in the genre since.

Dude, this is great. I'm seriously thinking about ordering this on vinyl right now.

Back