Discogs - Help, Tricks, Secrets And Tips

Anyone ever have a pressing that seems to have runouts/matrix/labels attributes from multiple releases on Discogs, but none quite match?

All are clearly from the same year, just slight variations - probably not enough to create a new release, just the first time I've seen this in my years of cataloging on the site.

Fwiw - it's a mispress of The Velvet Underground + Nico from '78. Pretty cool as it's actually mono rather than the stereo I figured I was buying.

You know I don’t like the cogs police (you know the super aasholes who nitpick everything in a listing) but I’m really tired of the clueless users that make changes to listings that make no sense and are against guidelines… the ones who argue that the guidelines are stupid deserve an extra nod (and satan’s anal pineapple)

Both kinds of users make the whole thing less fun.

You know I don’t like the cogs police (you know the super aasholes who nitpick everything in a listing) but I’m really tired of the clueless users that make changes to listings that make no sense and are against guidelines… the ones who argue that the guidelines are stupid deserve an extra nod (and satan’s anal pineapple)

You need the cog police because of the clueless users.

Try interacting with those idiot when you are trained cataloguer. Highly frustrating

MLqpQhh.jpg

this is 5056 items.

Looks like it's sorted by artist name.

Back