Disaster struck :(

Fixxman32

I found out today that 5 of my most expensive records had developed sever warps. No idea on how, as they all have been standing upright in my shelf. Others are fine.. No idea how the f*******! It has happened..
They are all 40 or so years old. I am about to give completey up 😮 😢

Hit up folks in the "Fix a Warp" thread. There are superheroes (maybe some international ones) there that might be able to help (depending on the severity)!

Hit up folks in the "Fix a Warp" thread. There are superheroes (maybe some international ones) there that might be able to help (depending on the severity)!

Thanks for the tips, but i sadly live in Norway :(
I cannot fathom or comprehend how this has happened at all.. they have not been sitting too tight, nor has there been any hot temps.
Nor too close to the sun, and they were all fine as late as september of last year.. But whatever has caused it, its now records for 1500 usd unplayable.

I cannot fathom or comprehend how this has happened at all.. they have not been sitting too tight, nor has there been any hot temps.
Nor too close to the sun, and they were all fine as late as september of last year.. But whatever has caused it, its now records for 1500 usd unplayable.
Id rather buy a vinyl flat than give up on those records.
But theres a member in Denmark who has a vinyl flat . I know Norway is always a bit different with taxes and that. Maybe you can work something out ?

Try to find a store that offers flattening, many do. The safest method would likely be a Furutech or an Orb flattener, some stores do have these and would likely be your best bet.

Back