Definitive Audiophile pressings

It just boggles my mind that they don't identify what the method is. If you're going to go D2C at least have the common sense to like LOOK AT another website and see how to do the basic stuff.
Yea I don’t get it. They used to have the options all listed. You email them to ask how they mail it?

Yea I don’t get it. They used to have the options all listed. You email them to ask how they mail it?
I haven't yet, I figured a Canuck had got it. I don't think it'll sell out so I'll likely wait for a sale and if I get really serious I'll ask them. But I'm lazy, SOMEONE HERE DO THE WORK FOR ME

-lazily pushes keyboard in direction of N&G-

Here, you guys do it.

I haven't yet, I figured a Canuck had got it. I don't think it'll sell out so I'll likely wait for a sale and if I get really serious I'll ask them. But I'm lazy, SOMEONE HERE DO THE WORK FOR ME

-lazily pushes keyboard in direction of N&G-

Here, you guys do it.
Sorry i’m busy adding a 1x2 kallax to my office in hopes my wife doesn’t notice while she’s out of town.

I did this last year. Stopped at IKEA on the way home from a business trip, picked up a 2x1, left in the car until my gf went out, and built it quickly.

She never realized.
Oh she realized it. You just haven’t realized the tax you need to pay for this. ;)

I have always advocated encouraging your partner to have an expensive hobby. Hard to complain about a few records a month when she is getting yarn delivered by the bushel load.

Oh she realized it. You just haven’t realized the tax you need to pay for this. ;)

I have always advocated encouraging your partner to have an expensive hobby. Hard to complain about a few records a month when she is getting yarn delivered by the bushel load.
A “few”’records is probably not the cause of any of our woes.

This is very true! Lol

Any Canadians order the Hayes Craft One Step direct from Craft? They still don't list what the shipping options actually are, wondering if these got through without duty?

I ordered it and it's on the way... not here yet but it seems to be coming through that carrier APC with a hand-over to Canada post.

Love Ruth Brown! No way this should be a MoFi pressing though haha! It’s bare bones 1950’s Atlantic R&B.

Given how tough originals are and the lack of much on represses (I have a Japanese one), I'll be interested to see how it turns out

(It seems like it's out so I'll report back even though I bet you're right)

Back