Definitive Audiophile pressings

I saw that too. You should check out Richard's (Deep Groove Mono) youtube channel if you havent already. Some pretty interesting stuff on there.
yea. has some great stuff. i think he's the guy doing the RVG Legacy project, right? Pretty sure he's the one who told KG that his living room was kind of a similar set up to the RVG hackensack studio and inspired him to turn that into the recording space for Cohearant Records

a guy i follow on IG posted a pic of him and his wife out with KG and his wife at a jazz club in NYC this week. not gonna lie....was pretty jealous :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Kevin Gray... do you have this one Mike? I picked up the Pure Pleasure to upgrade from my standard reissue and only realized it was a KPG@CA when I checked the run-out. It's pretty damn good and definitely an upgrade over the Fat Possum.

Speaking of Kevin Gray... do you have this one Mike? I picked up the Pure Pleasure to upgrade from my standard reissue and only realized it was a KPG@CA when I checked the run-out. It's pretty damn good and definitely an upgrade over the Fat Possum.

i do have this one! it's great. i also love this reissue:

i do have this one! it's great. i also love this reissue:

Damn, going to have to ass that to my wantlist too now... ;)

EDIT: damned typo... but going to leave it there.

Back