Definitive Audiophile pressings

I also had no idea how involved KG was with the Dead and Jerry - said Europe 72 was the first project he ever worked on! He also did Garcia S/T, Old and In The Way, Wake, Steal Your Face, and some Mickey Hart solo albums.

Can’t picture him hanging with Jerry but said they had some great times working together.
He has had a very varied career. He also did a lot of indie bands in the 90s plus he continues to do work for Drastic Plastic.

Could you please forward such any copies of such interactions to your local police department. Any such interactions are in violation on several court orders at this point….
Asking for a friend. Would setting up video cameras in someone’s house while they are out breach a restraining order to remain for than 500 feet from said person?

Asking for a friend. Would setting up video cameras in someone’s house while they are out breach a restraining order to remain for than 500 feet from said person?

Dunno but I think trespass, breaking and entering and videoing someone in their house without their consent might just represent more serious charges…

As if Fagen would ever allow someone to do a remix.

If someone could figure out how to fix Katy Lied he probably would in an instant. Others, probably not.

Assuming there are still multitracks, which does not appear to be the case.

As to comments above about tapes going up in smoke - KG is partly right, partly wrong, and he would not have access to Universal internal data on that - no one does, it is a matter under litigation.

We know the AP series is legit analog. Less certain is what is currently considered the master tape.

As I have said on other threads, the real travesty is the loss of multitracks and session tapes.

Anything’s better than “Mythical Law LLP” right!
SLANDER

I didn't spend 6 months at Mythical Law School to put up with this kind of libel. Consider yourself Triple Dog Super Sued. The papers will be delivered by Carrier Vulture, DO NOT FEED IT OR MAKE EYE CONTACT

Last edited:
Anything’s better than “Mythical Law LLP” right!
SLANDER

I didn't spend 6 months at Mythical Law School to put up with this kind of libel. Consider yourself Triple Dog Super Sued. The papers will be delivered by Carrier Vulture, DO NOT FEED IT.
It's not slander if it's true. And I'm pretty certain that carrier vultures aren't authorized to serve process, so you can just ignore this "suit," Joe.

Hack cryptid "attorneys" and their frivolous actions need to be Rule Elevened.

It's not slander if it's true. And I'm pretty certain that carrier vultures aren't authorized to serve process, so you can just ignore this "suit," Joe.

Hack cryptid "attorneys" and their frivolous actions need to be Rule Elevened.
-little hook hands shaking with impotent rage-

YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER, HE'S OUT OF ORDER, YOUR HONOR THIS WHOLE COURT IS OUT OF ORDER!

Looks like it's a lawsuit party! Batton down the hatches, clear the bilge pumps and unfurrow the sails THIS LAWSUIT SHIP IS RAISING ANCHOR ME HEARTIES!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any opinions on the first or second Japanese pressing of Wish You Were Here? @RHANDMJ? Anyone?
Or any opinions on the best pressings aside from a UK 1st?

That boom boom interview was really fun.
Summary
All the things I like about KPG:
Stereo, JBLs, Jazz, Crime of the Century, Roadhouse Blues.

Things KPG doesn't like headphones, DSD, mono, college

Must buy Coltrane My Favorite Things

Does anyone have any opinions on the first or second Japanese pressing of Wish You Were Here? @RHANDMJ? Anyone?
Or any opinions on the best pressings aside from a UK 1st?
I grabbed this one.
Sounds really good. Good lows and highs.
I still scratch my head over the catalog number.

I have read JP used UK plates on DSOTM 1st pressings. Not sure if this logic carried over.

Back