Definitive Audiophile pressings

Nice! I love SC. Their Mahavishnu Orchestra pressings the last couple of years are fire. My Born Under isn’t SC but good to know!

More importantly, did you find my Easter eggs?
Omg, I looked at the picture again and I saw your three little cute Easter eggs!!! So adorable you did that! ☺️🐣

Looks great! My main vices are also Music and Dining out. Before I lived with my wife, my place was just a place to sleep while I enjoyed those things.
Honestly your place looks a hell of a lot better than any other guy living alone I know. And what a view!
Yeah, I’m definitely going to style my room and make it look more attractive. FKA Twigs will go higher on the wall and I’m going to get some really nice plants and art and a rug as well! I’ll be putting some more kallax squares next to my shelf between the lamp (plenty of room there), and I’ll put kallax squares in my wardrobe so then my shoes are more organised!

I’m enjoying living out of home but I do really like living at home too. And it’s a bit weird because I start work at 5am and finish around 4pm. So I’m not really living that inner city life completely if you know what I mean! Really does feel like I’m driving to the airport when I go to my car at 4:30am and it’s cold and dark outside!

Yeah, I’ve got a nice view! I never put the blinds down because I love looking at the city! When I turn the lights off in my room and have the candles on, it’s so romantic looking out! I love it!

Omg, I looked at the picture again and I saw your three little cute Easter eggs!!! So adorable you did that! ☺️🐣
Yea it was a slow day at work. I had time. Some might say too much.
Always remember...if you ever find yourself challenged by a gnome w an underwear-related shibboleth phase 3 is always profit. Phase 1 may change cause who knows how gnomes are diversifying in a post-COVID economy

I am perfectly content with my Rhino Blues For Allah but after listening to to Mo Fi Mars Hotel I do imagine it’s likely noticeably better. Mars Hotel sounds fantastic. I’ve had a big dumb grin on my face for the better part of an hour now.
And Mofi 45 Allah is like, 40% better sounding (in my opinion)

Godspeed. There’s still a few reasonably priced titles floating around but it seems that they’re skyrocketing in price each day that passes.
I might eventually sell some of mine...I go through phases of listening to one genre a lot then I switch it up and don't listen to them as much. The MMJs haven't been spun too recently for me and with how nice and comparable the TPs are it makes me not want to buy too many more MMJs since I have a feeling they will eventually get a BN Classic or TP treatment.

I might eventually sell some of mine...I go through phases of listening to one genre a lot then I switch it up and don't listen to them as much. The MMJs haven't been spun too recently for me and with how nice and comparable the TPs are it makes me not want to buy too many more MMJs since I have a feeling they will eventually get a BN Classic or TP treatment.
Welp, from what everyone else is saying, basically confirming where I think I'm heading, you can float some of those my way.

Back with some recommendations...I know some people were wondering about Otis Redding AAA pressings. I don't personally own these (YET) so if anybody owns them and cares to weigh in...

Here's an RTI AAA pressing of Pain in My Heart. not sure specifically who cut it (was done at The Mastering Lab), but it's Rhino + Mono + AAA + Pressed at RTI.

Here's a Bellers-pressed Dock of the Bay at Record Industry that is meant to sound nice. Also mono, rhino and supposedly AAA:

Back with some recommendations...I know some people were wondering about Otis Redding AAA pressings. I don't personally own these (YET) so if anybody owns them and cares to weigh in...

Here's an RTI AAA pressing of Pain in My Heart. not sure specifically who cut it (was done at The Mastering Lab), but it's Rhino + Mono + AAA + Pressed at RTI.

Here's a Bellers-pressed Dock of the Bay at Record Industry that is meant to sound nice. Also mono, rhino and supposedly AAA:

I have that dock of the bay. Sounds fantastic! Highly recommended!

Where did you read that that PIMH is AAA? I'm happy with it, but don't remember ever being able to find out the source.

And this one:

which is "Re-mastered from the original analog tape," but I don't know that that guarantees it's AAA. It was mastered at Infrasonic Sound, and their website notes they are capable of offering "true analog, AAA mastering" on their "1956 Neumann AM32B cutting lathe."

Where did you read that that PIMH is AAA? I'm happy with it, but don't remember ever being able to find out the source.

"No inside scoop here...but when they released Pain in My Heart in mono for RSD years ago, I sent an email to The Mastering Lab and they sent a nice email back about how much fun they had mastering that record from tape...all-analog mastering by the best of the best before Doug Sax passed away the and they sold their equipment to (I think) QRP."

"No inside scoop here...but when they released Pain in My Heart in mono for RSD years ago, I sent an email to The Mastering Lab and they sent a nice email back about how much fun they had mastering that record from tape...all-analog mastering by the best of the best before Doug Sax passed away the and they sold their equipment to (I think) QRP."
Nice, thanks!

Back