Definitive Audiophile pressings

excited for this one! kinda glad its a supervinyl and not a 1 step. not sure if i should order from MD or from MoFi's site. I think MD doesn't charge until it ships but MoFi charges now?
I've been wondering if ELO would hit any MoFi pressings, I've had 4 albums on my want list, none of which have MoFi pressings or anything beyond a possible MOV pressing, but clean OGs are out there...............I think, lol. Haven't had too much luck so far, so I think I might jump on this with one in hopes of others to possibly follow.

New World Order is still my absolute favorite though :)
owning my error, no edit, lol

Last edited:
I've been wondering if ELO would hit any MoFi pressings, I've had 4 albums on my want list, none of which have MoFi pressings or anything beyond a possible MOV pressing, but clean OGs are out there...............I think, lol. Haven't had too much luck so far, so I think I might jump on this with one in hopes of others to possibly follow.

New World Order is still my absolute favorite though :)
Eldorado was rumored as a One Step for the longest time. Glad they are doing SOMETHING with it. Time is my favorite ELO album but doubt they will do anything with it. Hoping they do some more ELO though too.

New World Order
.....and in no particular order
Time
Eldorado
Out of the Blue

owning my error, no edit, lol

Last edited:
I hope you mean A New World Record?
BlushingEmbarrassedIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

give em a call maybe? mine just shipped this morning.
“A few customers have asked about this. As far as we can tell it was scheduled to come out and then postponed.
We don’t know when it’ll be released. You might try contacting Mobile Fidelity for more info.”

This is the answer I got from Tunes. Not sure what the hell is going on over there lol

“A few customers have asked about this. As far as we can tell it was scheduled to come out and then postponed.
We don’t know when it’ll be released. You might try contacting Mobile Fidelity for more info.”

This is the answer I got from Tunes. Not sure what the hell is going on over there lol
well it'll be real interesting to see what actually arrives then haha. my order is in pittsburgh now already.

well it'll be real interesting to see what actually arrives then haha. my order is in pittsburgh now already.
Can’t imagine you won’t get the MoFi if it was bought and shipped..

Maybe everyone I’ve talked to there is just an out of the loop employee lol

Back