Definitive Audiophile pressings

From Matt Lutthans on the Bluesville cuts

"The blues titles are all being cut at The Mastering Lab, Doug Sax's former system -- all tube, BTW, using orig. tapes. We still have/use Doug's highly-customized tape playback with tube electronics, plus tubes in the console, plus tubes in the cutting amp, all feeding the Neumann lathe.

Yes, we still use the TML-M stamp in the runout."

From Matt Lutthans on the Bluesville cuts

"The blues titles are all being cut at The Mastering Lab, Doug Sax's former system -- all tube, BTW, using orig. tapes. We still have/use Doug's highly-customized tape playback with tube electronics, plus tubes in the console, plus tubes in the cutting amp, all feeding the Neumann lathe.

Yes, we still use the TML-M stamp in the runout."
1707433470749.gif

put it in the sale thread, but probably relevant here too. plaidroom is having 15% off this weekend. sale went live an hour ago. lots of AP45, MMJ45 and other goodies there.

put it in the sale thread, but probably relevant here too. plaidroom is having 15% off this weekend. sale went live an hour ago. lots of AP45, MMJ45 and other goodies there.
Got the Eastern Sounds, some TP represses and some more of the AP
Prestige. I love their sales. FYI I thought I saw the free shipping was raised to $125

Back