Definitive Audiophile pressings

Prolly cheaper to get the UHQR.

Honestly, as odd as that may be to most people, that one's not among my go-to Coltrane records either, so I don't really feel the need to get a fancy version. I could justify it for Kind of Blue, Hendrix and Marley, but this one not really. Even if I do enjoy it now and then.

Honestly, as odd as that may be to most people, that one's not among my go-to Coltrane records either, so I don't really feel the need to get a fancy version. I could justify it for Kind of Blue, Hendrix and Marley, but this one not really. Even if I do enjoy it now and then.
Oh I don't disagree, but the Speakers Corner is like $180.

Quick take on the Frampton@50 box. I can't compare to originals and obviously YMMV as to whether you need to spend the amount to get these over originals, but Intervention Records nailed it once again. The records sound fabulous. Right up there with The Church, Matthew Sweet and Joe Jackson records they did. They were pressed at Gotta Groove and the records are flat and quiet. I have a minor flaw in the space between two tracks (a click that repeats for 3-4 revolutions) on side 1 of Frampton, but it doesn't affect the music. The tip-on jackets are really nice too.

Oh I don't disagree, but the Speakers Corner is like $180.
@Turbo don't listen to @Mather . it's on discogs for $75+5 shipping make an offer. the exchange rate to matherbucks is atrocious at the moment. if you wanted it, happy to proxy it and mail it if they don't ship to canada.

also this is from 2001. would be surprised if they still had the license over 20 years later.

@Turbo don't listen to @Mather . it's on discogs for $75+5 shipping make an offer. the exchange rate to matherbucks is atrocious at the moment. if you wanted it, happy to proxy it and mail it if they don't ship to canada.

also this is from 2001. would be surprised if they still had the license over 20 years later.
No it isn't. That's $100 CAD plus EIGHTY SEVEN dollars shipping and it's got noise throughout. Sealed it's $180 starting.
Screenshot_20230804_160026_Discogs.jpg

Back