Definitive Audiophile pressings

Aren't they all DIGITAL ? !
Why do we have a One Step of "Rhymin' Simon" but we don't have a One Step of "Graceland". I demand answers, and before you come at me with all this "it was digital to begin with so a One Step would be pointless" noise I just have one word for you.... GET F*-

Crap that's two words...

OKAY I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YOU
THE FIRST ONE IS "GET" THE SECOND ONE IS "FUC-"

Management would like to formally apologize for this forum post, the personality responsible has been locked in a room and told that they can't come out until they have five coffees and stop buying things with my credit card.

Management would like to once again apologize for the prior forum posts. Apparently said persons have figured out how to pick the lock on the time out room. Adjustments are being made. Please bear with us.

Last edited:
I've done no research and do not know if that statement is accurate. However, it is my assumption with Thriller getting the one step treatment.

Why do we have a One Step of "Rhymin' Simon" but we don't have a One Step of "Graceland"?
I demand answers, and before you come at me with all this "it was digital to begin with so a One Step would be pointless" noise I just have one word for you....

GET F*-

Crap that's two words...

OKAY I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YOU
THE FIRST ONE IS "GET" THE SECOND ONE IS "FUC-"

-Management would like to formally apologize for the prior forum post, the persons responsible have been locked in a room and told that they can't come out until they have a cold shower and stop buying things with my credit card.-
Get fuck?

I am still at label created. Do I need to email Karl? [Edit]

Checks web site. Realizes this isn't customer service

Checks age. Realizes that I'm grown.

Emails actual customer success.

:) thanks all
Let me know what they say. Mine says label created too.

What was the final cost for this from Tuff Gong, after shipping?
About same price as AS—around $150

Back