Cute Animal Thread

e97e248d-8d3b-43f2-a1de-c0731c86443c_text.gif
Louise is 1000% correct.

Got to visit with my cousin’s elderly pup, Mylo. He’s 16.5 years young and one of the last family dogs left from when we were in our 20s. All the others have crossed the rainbow bridge. We’re not sure how much time he has left, but he’s still a cutie! 🥰

View attachment 181464

View attachment 181465

Honor post for Mylo (my cousin’s dog) who passed away peacefully in his sleep several weeks ago. He was a sweet boy and great adventure buddy who finally reunited with his favorite person (my cousin’s husband who had unexpectedly passed away a few years ago). Have fun playing together again guys!

IMG_9920.jpeg

Shout out to great pet sitters! I originally used an amazing pet sitter from Rover.com for some work travel. Then I used her again when my SO and I took a trip to Mexico City for a week last month. She is wonderful and my dog was in love with her two dogs. Now I book her off of Rover (she charges me less - understandably since in the end Rover takes, I believe, 20% so she makes out in the end).

I am going to be gone for pretty much the entirety of April for some more work travel (to sunny Florida) and again she will be watching the pupper. I also appreciate that she and her husband are taking the dogs to Big Bear Mt, CA and including my dog (she'll love it). Unfortunately, I am soon moving to another state, but I can't stress enough how awesome it is to find someone trustworthy to care for the pets you love.

She sends A LOT of photos and videos throughout. Seriously, she will send a video of the most mundane things (like doggo eating breakfast), but also great vids/pics of her playing and enjoying life.

Some photos of Pepper enjoying her vacation (I do appreciate the warm welcome and cries I receive when I pick her up, though):

76764.PNG
Capture.PNG
5435.PNG
7676.PNG

Toby looks so cute! Great names too! Tanuki is clutch for a cat and has the look.
Toby is very cute, and thank god because he is a freaking maniac. There was a bitter battle between my two kids about naming the cat (one demanded Zelda, one demanded Mipha) until mid Mario Kart, they both agreed upon Tanuki haha.

Toby is very cute, and thank god because he is a freaking maniac. There was a bitter battle between my two kids about naming the cat (one demanded Zelda, one demanded Mipha) until mid Mario Kart, they both agreed upon Tanuki haha.
Yea I like the name Toby for dogs. Partly because a brother/sister duo who were my besties growing up had a golden retriever named Toby.

But, also, cause while you meet humans named Toby, it doesn't feel non-pet like either.

Back