Cute Animal Thread

Last week when I was loading up the car for a weekend camping trip, a neighbor cat came down to hang, and I gave her a small bowl of water, which I left out front while we camped. Then, this morning when I got home from dropping the kids off at school, this kitten was looking for the water bowl. I sat down, and she crawled right into my lap and just purred and meowed for 20 minutes. Neighbors had never seen her before; she had no collar, and I took her in - no microchip, no spay scar, and active fleas, so the vet think she’s been out for a while, and they assured me I’m not stealing someone’s cat. Now just gotta get the dogs on board…
71976126665__E35265F5-3C56-43D1-BF49-29AE2590E422.jpeg

Last week when I was loading up the car for a weekend camping trip, a neighbor cat came down to hang, and I gave her a small bowl of water, which I left out front while we camped. Then, this morning when I got home from dropping the kids off at school, this kitten was looking for the water bowl. I sat down, and she crawled right into my lap and just purred and meowed for 20 minutes. Neighbors had never seen her before; she had no collar, and I took her in - no microchip, no spay scar, and active fleas, so the vet think she’s been out for a while, and they assured me I’m not stealing someone’s cat. Now just gotta get the dogs on board…
View attachment 185400
That's awesome, good on ya

View attachment 185400
She’s a cutie! You name her yet?

Polly is ready for the weekend

View attachment 185763
Polly looks like me trying to convince my wife to call my work and tell them I have tummy ache so I have to stay home.
Prince has been rechristened as The Dark Prince for the remainder of Spooky Season
View attachment 185781
And this is the most bad ass cat I've ever seen, I hereby pledge allegiance to this cat and will do whatever the fuck it tells me because it clearly fucking OWNS.

Back