Cure Your Bore: The KEXP and Tiny Desk Thread

Ghost

Been really diving into a hole for video recordings of epic live performances and thought we could start a thread where we compile our favorite performances that we return to watch time and time again. So thats the thread, sorry if one already exists!

Post your favorite KEXP, Like A Version, TinyDesk vids and anything in that vein.

I'll start with an oldie but unbelievably goodie. Love Jeff's double middle finger when the announcer compares him to his father, Tim Buckley.

Yes!! Completely unfamiliar, but its next up in my performance queue. This thread is doing its job already lol
I was unfamiliar when I watched and about 3 hours later I dragged myself to bed after so many videos, articles, a second and third viewing of this and streaming one full album! :ROFLMAO:

I was unfamiliar when I watched and about 3 hours later I dragged myself to bed after so many videos, articles, a second and third viewing of this and streaming one full album! :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely loved it, have his latest album queued up ready to go. I used to be so into underground hip hop but I've taken such a detour these past few years, going to use Tobe as my re-entry.

This Tiny Desk Concert blew me away. Some combination of her intensity (I'd swear she's channeling something!), amazing voice, lyrics, storytelling, and the wonderful simplicity of her accompaniment just move me, every time.

Just wish her record (over-produced!) sounded half as good. :(

Back